Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 646 of 932 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 656 696 746 ... LastLast
Results 19,351 to 19,380 of 27957

Member Sales Rating: (45)

Collective Soul - Rabbit

Member Sales Rating: (8)

While not as good of a score as the steal I got on the vintage Yamaha, the $35 Marantz 5 disc SACD/DVD-A/CD/DVD changer sounds really good, and it is also in MINT CONDITION!!

Technically, it's not a true Marantz, as it was made by Philips... It is the same internally as a Yamaha (961 or something?) "rebadged" model, but has a very nice thick Marantz brushed aluminum pace plate, and a very good Marantz remote (I love their remotes!!)...

Anyhow, I've loaded up a few discs from a beautiful woman that I've been in love with since 1977, and easily in my "top 5" favorite female vocalists of all time, Miss Natalie Cole...

Attachment 84084
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Leonard Cohen: Songs From A Room.

Name:  The_Cult_Love_Omnibus.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  11.1 KB

@plainoledave that is one of my all time favorites (The Cult - Love)

via MOG:

When that finishes this is queued up:

Truckin up to buffalo..grateful dead..7/4/89....dvd

Linda Ronstadt & The Nelson Riddle Orchestra

What's New (SHM CD)

1983/2008 Elektra/Asylum

Attachment 84187

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Nouveau Flamenco by Ottmar Liebert on my "new" SDA SRS 2.3's, OMG I'm in heaven"
    Home Theater
    Onkyo PR-SC5508 Sharp LC-70LE847U
    Emotiva XPA-5 Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UPA-2
    Front RTi-A9 Wide RTi-A7 Center CSi-A6 Surround FXi-A6 Rear RTi-A3 Sub 2x PSW505
    Sony BDP-S790 Dishnetwork Hopper/Joey Logitech Harmony One Apple TV
    Two Channel
    Oppo 105D BAT VK-500 w/BatPack SDA SRS 2.3 Dreadnought Squeezebox Touch Apple TV

Friends, I can not express how thrilled I am to be so fortunate to have become the proud owner of the Yamaha CR-1040... It is only a couple of very minor, nearly impossible for the naked to see imperfections from being 100% mint... I'd bet that Yamaha wouldn't mind having it in their museum (if they have one?)...

The Yamaha didn't fit or look well on the VTI rack, so I decided it was worth obtaining a rack worthy of properly displaying it and my humble little stereo rig... I am also most likely going to be moving into a smaller studio apartment in June, and I rarely watch television, so my 50" Samsung plasma is now in the home of my brother's girlfriend... The funds from the sale of it paid for the new stand. It is made from real wood (in the USA)!! I will now use my 32" Samsung LED as my (only) tv... For what little I watch tv, it'll be more than adequate...

Anyhow, here's a couple of pics of my gear in the new stand:

Attachment 84189Attachment 84190

I've loaded a couple more in the Marantz to finish up the night...

Attachment 84191

Nice setup Rick. Congrats !!! Still thinking on your buisiness venture ?
    Steely Dan: Aja.

Early at work for me.

Can't wait for my Audioengine A2's to arrive today (hopefully). Should sound a little better than my Dell speakers.

Listening to the brand new Willie Nelson right now. It's called Let's Face The Music And Dance. (MOG)
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

David Grey: White Ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by hochpt21 View Post
    Early at work for me.

Can't wait for my Audioengine A2's to arrive today (hopefully). Should sound a little better than my Dell speakers.

Listening to the brand new Willie Nelson right now. It's called Let's Face The Music And Dance. (MOG)
    Congrats on the speakers! I think you'll really like them. I'm a big fan of Audioengine's stuff and bought a pair of A2s for my daughter from the same seller. She loves them and the transaction was great as well. Right now I'm listening to my desktop rig which consists of an Audioengine D1 DAC and A5 speakers. It sounds really nice.

Name:  cover.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  23.8 KB

40 yrs old now.
    Eagles: Desparado.

John Lee Hooker...The King Of Boogie (WAV)

On the new (to me) A2's. Sounds amazing.

Very happy.
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Congrats on your new speakers Paul.
    The Doors: Soft Parade.

Thank you. Now my work listening can at least be decent

Nirvana...MTV Unplugged (MOG)
    2-channel

HT

Man Cave

Quote Originally Posted by gdpeck View Post
    Congrats on the speakers! I think you'll really like them. I'm a big fan of Audioengine's stuff and bought a pair of A2s for my daughter from the same seller. She loves them and the transaction was great as well. Right now I'm listening to my desktop rig which consists of an Audioengine D1 DAC and A5 speakers. It sounds really nice.

Attachment 84201
    I looked at the A5's, but maybe just a little big and a little more than I wanted to spend for work speakers. I really enjoyed the A2's for a couple hours today.

Now Home With A Beer...Anchor Steam (chilled pint glass)

Grateful Dead...Steal Your Face (vinyl)
    2-channel

HT

Man Cave

Miles Davis...Kind Of Blue (180g vinyl reissue)
    2-channel

HT

Man Cave

Frank Zappa -Apostrophe

Quote Originally Posted by monepolk View Post
    Frank Zappa -Apostrophe
    Nice one.

Herbie Hancock...Speak Like A Child (vinyl)
    2-channel

HT

Man Cave

Dave Brubeck...Countdown Time In Outer Space (vinyl)
    2-channel

HT

Man Cave

Linda Ronstadt

Living In The USA

1978 Elektra/Asyum Records

Attachment 84212

[QUOTE=chumlie;1909927]Nice setup Rick. Congrats !!! Still thinking on your buisiness venture ?
    /QUOTE]

Thank you, I am extremely happy with the results...

Yes, I am still thinking about the business venture... I know it is A LOT of work, but I think I've got what it takes... We'll see what happens in the event I don't land a good job in the next couple of months... For now, I'm going to do some preliminary research on government and/or state assistance for starting a small business.........

Buddy Guy

Living Proof

2010 Silvertone Records

Attachment 84215

With the dual opposed Infinity Kappa Sub now integrated:

Halo: Combat Evolved (orchestra arrangement). I swear this is probably one of the better mixed and mastered pieces of music out there. The floor literally bounces with this song.

So hot it burns twice

Thread Information