Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 653 of 925 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 663 703 753 ... LastLast
Results 19,561 to 19,590 of 27722

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Diana Krall...The Girl In The Other Room (sacd)
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Zappa/Mothers: Absolutely Free.

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Amazing that a dead (banned) guy has created the most enduring thread in the history of the forum....
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Zappa/Mothers: Absolutely Free.
    Nice.

Amazing that a dead (banned) guy has created the most enduring thread in the history of the forum....
    When I first joined the forum, I was like...is that the real guy??

Wayne Shorter...Schizophrenia (cd)
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Rush---A Farewell to Kings
    Home Theater
    Onkyo PR-SC5508 Sharp LC-70LE847U
    Emotiva XPA-5 Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UPA-2
    Front RTi-A9 Wide RTi-A7 Center CSi-A6 Surround FXi-A6 Rear RTi-A3 Sub 2x PSW505
    Sony BDP-S790 Dishnetwork Hopper/Joey Logitech Harmony One Apple TV
    Two Channel
    Oppo 105D BAT VK-500 w/BatPack SDA SRS 2.3 Dreadnought Squeezebox Touch Apple TV

Frank Zappa: Joe's Garage Acts I II & III.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Neil Young Live Rust Vinyl OP

Name:  DSCF0558 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  75.8 KB

Fridays LP's clean and ready to spin. I'am thinking of you fossy first up Nazareth-Expect No Mercy, thanks havent listened to this in a long while, next Head East-Live, then to end the session Utopia-Live, Rundgren sure can play that Guitar. After a few Blue Moons
    that Utopia will satisfy the mood.
    Last edited by gudnoyez; 05-03-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

David Gilmour s/t vinyl OP

Member Sales Rating: (8)

TGIF my fellow music lovers, and CHEERS!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This is one of the most GIFTED artists I have ever heard in my life.....................

Attachment 84783
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This is one of the most GIFTED artists I have ever heard in my life.....................

Name:  DSCF0559 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 90
Size:  66.4 KB

I totally agree Rick after all it was a Grammy winner (see) jewel case however I do prefer the debut better this one is really good.
    I will listen to this tommorrow as I am on side 1 of Head East-Live. You got quite the collection one of these days I will pm you and trade some music with you. good evening to you.

Still on my first beer, so it is Classical for now. Later it will be Classic Rock time.

Vagn Holmboe String Quartets

Quote Originally Posted by gudnoyez View Post

Attachment 84786

I totally agree Rick after all it was a Grammy winner (see) jewel case however I do prefer the debut better this one is really good.
    I will listen to this tommorrow as I am on side 1 of Head East-Live. You got quite the collection one of these days I will pm you and trade some music with you. good evening to you.
    As you prefer the debut, I prefer Just Like You... But, you CANNOT go wrong with any of his albums, IMHO.....

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    Still on my first beer

I started early here on the East Coast, at roughly 5:00 PM... I'm on (approx.) my 8th or 9th, and I'm gonna have one or two more before calling it a night...

Casshern soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    I started early here on the East Coast, at roughly 5:00 PM... I'm on (approx.) my 8th or 9th, and I'm gonna have one or two more before calling it a night...
    Give me a few hours and I will catch up.
    Last edited by BlueFox; 05-03-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Coffee ( black ) and still on Zappa: One Size Fits All. He sure worked with some great musicians on this one.

Default Ella and Louis / Verve

New goodwill find - a little scratchy but its nice

Name:  8705495039_e5dbc2d619_c.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  212.9 KB
    Yamaha RX-V2700, EMI 711As (front), RCA K-16 (rear), Magnavox Console (Center & TV Stand), Sony SMP-N200 media streamer, Dual 1249 TT =--- Sharp Aquas 60" LCD tellie

This is one one my favorite albums from this period of my life, I wore out a couple of copies of it "back in the day"...

Also, it is one of my ALL TIME favorite album covers...

.38 Special

Wild Eyed Southern Boys

1980 A&M Records

Attachment 84790

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    Give me a few hours and I will catch up.

BTW, TGIF to chumlie and all still aboard...

Attachment 84792

Name:  DSCF0562 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 86
Size:  67.8 KB

Do you got these two Keb Mo's Rick if not I will make sure you get them. Rockin Into The Night is my Favorite 38 Special then Wild Eyed Southern Boys is my 2nd Favorite. Listening To side 4 of Head East Live, Blue Moon number 6 that Utopia will set the mood real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gudnoyez View Post
    Attachment 84791

Do you got these two Keb Mo's Rick if not I will make sure you get them. Rockin Into The Night is my Favorite 38 Special then Wild Eyed Southern Boys is my 2nd Favorite. Listening To side 4 of Head East Live, Blue Moon number 6 that Utopia will set the mood real soon.
    No, I do not have either of those.. I'd VERY much appreciate having a copy...

Also, I AGREE on the order of favorite .38 Special albums......

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    No, I do not have either of those.. I'd VERY much appreciate having a copy...

Also, I AGREE on the order of favorite .38 Special albums......
    And you will Rick along with some others give me a while and I will send you those and a few others, daughters going through a divorce. Ive been dealing with a flooded basement getting drain tile installed once I get the basement ( Man Cave) done I promise I will be sending you some new tunes ones I think you will enjoy. Todd Rungren Utopia up next the mood is set is it a good idea to mix beers blue moons are finished going for the Becks.
    Last edited by gudnoyez; 05-04-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Default Earl Hines - Solo Piano

This album is pretty minty.

Name:  8706669784_a69732a072_c.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  194.1 KB
    Yamaha RX-V2700, EMI 711As (front), RCA K-16 (rear), Magnavox Console (Center & TV Stand), Sony SMP-N200 media streamer, Dual 1249 TT =--- Sharp Aquas 60" LCD tellie

Name:  DSCF0563 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 43
Size:  76.4 KB

Allright Rick think I will join you just Preped this Lp up next after Utopia. Wild Eyed Southern Boys it is, ( poping the top on a Ice cold Becks). Not that it matters but wonder what the face looked like
    Last edited by gudnoyez; 05-04-2013 at 12:26 AM.

Manfred Mann's Earth Band: Solar Fire.

Foals -Holy Fire

This was mentioned in the May Playboy, and the blurb enticed me to but it. If you like Pink Floyd with a bit of a rock edge then you should like this. The recording quality is excellent. No obvious compression.

I've chosen Chrisse Hynde as my personal "girl singer of the month" for May 2013...

She happens to play my guitar of choice, a Fender Telecaster...

Attachment 84799

Thread Information