Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 933 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 699 739 789 ... LastLast
Results 20,641 to 20,670 of 27975

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Attachment 87526

Daryl Hall John Oates

Voices

1980 RCA Records

Member Sales Rating: (12)

The Beatles Anthology Volume 2... on vinyl of course.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Air - Moon Safari

Wish it were on vinyl, just a plain old CD for now though.

Attachment 87556

Pat Travers Band

Heat In The Street

1978 Polydor Records

Attachment 87559

Randy Travis

Storms Of Life

1986 Warner Bros. Records

Bob Dylan - Time Out Of Mind - Vinyl. Yes, vinyl. I scored three of my favorite Dylan vinyl albums today from a friend-collector. Time Out Of Mind is very rare on Vinyl. Also got World Gone Wrong and As Good As I Been To You. Maybe my three favorite Dylan albums. They came out in the early to mid-90's when vinyl was almost dead. I think they are euro pressings.

Wow!! it's Friday Afternoon and no posts on here! Let's get this started....Bowie...Man That Sold The World....Aladdin Sane...Ziggy Stardust...Panic In DETRIOT ....Jean Genie....they even say on the jackets...Made To Be Played Loud!! O yea...PINUPS too...I've got Friday on my mind!!!

Much to hot to venture outside today !!!
    Neil Young: Trans.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

--Gary--

Quote Originally Posted by Msabot1 View Post
    Wow!! it's Friday Afternoon and no posts on here! Let's get this started....Bowie...Man That Sold The World....Aladdin Sane...Ziggy Stardust...Panic In DETRIOT ....Jean Genie....they even say on the jackets...Made To Be Played Loud!! O yea...PINUPS too...I've got Friday on my mind!!!
    Some great stuff your playing, think i'll join ya on the Bowie train.
    David Bowie: Low.

Low is excellent ...get that one out too...maybe Heroes as well....I'm gassed how these old Dynaflex albums have held up....

Not to forget one of my favorites.
    David Bowie: Station To Station.

Name:  Squirrel_Nut_Zippers_-_Hot4.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  66.2 KB
    HT:Polk LSi c LSi 15's VR3 LSi 9's LSi FX's Dual DSW MP3K's Marantz AV7701 Sunfire TGA-7401 Oppo BDP-93 Sony PS4 Directv Genie HD DVR Samsung 64" Plasma

2 C: VR3 LSIM 703's Monitor 5B's SDA SRS 2.3's DSW MP 1K Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang 50Years Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's Tesla E83CC's Marantz 2385 Yamaha M80 Parasound 2100 Pre Squeezebox Touch Marantz SA8004 SACD Music Hall MMF 5.1 TT Musical Surroundings Phonomena II Phono Pre

Zappa/Mothers: Absolutely Free.

Attachment 87637

Natalie Cole

En Espanol

2013 Verve Records

Natalie's looking FANTASTIC at 63!!

Attachment 87638

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Hank Mobley on SACD - just chillin' with some old school jazz

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Name:  41DFVfrajOL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  20.9 KB

I have never heard the Stones SACD's, but I cannot imagine them sounding much better than these 2002 Abkco DSD Remasters...

And oh yeah, cheers!!

Attachment 87643

I said I'd never do it, but I have decided to sell my vintage Yamaha CR-1040 receiver... I'd rather not, but circumstances have made me change my mind... For now, the RX-V995 will be in main setup...

I have it posted on A-gon, and if it doesn't sell over the weekend, I'll be posting it in the classified section here... If anyone is interested, I'd offer it at a slight discount to anyone here...

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/rec...-horseheads-ny
    Last edited by Rick88; 07-19-2013 at 08:24 PM.

She sure does Rick...always had a thing for the older gals since the eighth grade....something different I found in the archives ....Black Oak Arkansas..Black Oak. And Ozark Mountain Daredevils...both first releases.

Attachment 87644

Al Stewart

Year Of The Cat

1976 Janus Records

Thread Information