Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 925 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,090 of 27736

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Michelle Shocked

Short Sharp Shocked

Attachment 61620

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Nothing! Because my wife has to be at work at 4:00. Hate her hours but love the paycheck.
    "My wife likes my rig......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

B&W CDM 1NT; B&W CDM CNT; Infinity us 1; Velodyne DEQ-8 x2; Pio Elite VSX-23; Sony SCD-CE595 SACD, Marantz CD5001, [/COLOR]

A nice little Jazz SACD...

Attachment 61622

I think this one's worth the $11.38 I spent on it for the cover art alone!!

It is a very good disc musically as well...

Tom & Jerry with The Merry Melody Singers

Guitars Play The Sound Of Ray Charles

Mercury Records

Attachment 61627

Blue Vinyl

Attachment 61647

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    Good evening cnh, how do you like that one?

This one arrived Wednesday and I've been anxious to give it a spin, time to check it out...

Attachment 61615
    Very nice and a decent recording as well. You've got quite a play list there...some great stuff!

How do you like the Marantz SACD/CDP? That looks like a very nice unit!

cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Quote Originally Posted by cnh View Post
    Very nice and a decent recording as well. You've got quite a play list there...some great stuff!

How do you like the Marantz SACD/CDP? That looks like a very nice unit!

cnh
    I am in love with the Marantz, it sounds incredibly good... I have never had a player this good before... It has been a long journey to finally have a component of this quality in my rig...

Thanks for the comment on my playlist... I like a wide variety of music...

Halie Loren

After Dark

Attachment 61648

Heart

Little Queen

Attachment 61675

Johnny Cash

16 Biggest Hits

Columbia Legacy Vinyl

Attachment 61676

From "The Perfect Blues Collection" 25 CD Box Set:

Attachment 61679

This box set, along with the two "Perfect Jazz Collection" sets, are great values. Lots of great music, at under $2 per disc. A music lover's bargain...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004J3QACQ

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Jazz-C...8750369&sr=1-1 (this one went up a little since I purchased mine, it seems to go up and down a lot)

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Jazz-C.../ref=pd_sim_m1

I own all three of those, and this one will soon be in my collection as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Miles-.../ref=pd_sim_m3

Attachment 61680

These sets have really nice packaging, well done...

Attachment 61681

Disc #3 of this wonderful 4CD/1DVD set:

Attachment 61684

LP #7 of the 8 LP Hendrix 180 gram vinyl box set...

Attachment 61686

Thread Information