Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 930 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 222 262 312 712 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 27893

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Pink Floyd; The Final Cut.

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Once again, I'm listening to the Blues on internet radio at work...
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Once again, bummer. Roxy Music; Virginia Plain.

It is my lunchtime, and I have switched over to a classic rock staion. I was immediately blessed to hear one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands of my youth: "The Zoo" by the Scorpions...

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Hope you brought something good. I found myself eating gas station hotdogs and vending machine food on third shift. YUK!!!. Lou Reed; Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Hope you brought something good. I found myself eating gas station hotdogs and vending machine food on third shift. YUK!!!. Lou Reed; Berlin.
    I've been trying to take better care of myself as of late. I quit smoking the first of the year, and I am eating much healthier as well. Tonight I brought Progresso low sodium minestrone soup, Triscuit crackers, and some tropical fruit...

Lucinda Williams

Blessed

2 CD Deluxe Edition

Playing CD #2 "the kitchen tapes" recorded at Lucinda's kitchen table with a Samson Zoom Q3 recording device

Attachment 62624

Grace Potter And The Nocturnals

Nothing But The Water

Attachment 62626

Quantic's Dog with a Rope

http://www.amazon.com/Rope-Quantic-P...1376829&sr=1-1

Lots of energy, but not quite so hardcore as Ska Cubano's Aye Caramba!
    A day without music is like a day without food.

Red Hot Chili Peppers; Stadium Arcadiem.

Sadly, my home is in a state of remodel right now and I'm mostly listening to Pandora. However, I do have a nice sound card running through a Yamaha into some Paradigms...at 192Kbps

I love what they did with BOTR, but i can't wait for the reisue of Ram. My favorite of all McCartney

I bought an Ampex 620 today and have been listening to it. The Ampex in the video is modded but this is how it sounds minus the distortion at the end of the video. Just amazing.
    Everything matters. That is all.
    Money cannot buy happiness, but it sure can buy a bad ass boat to pull up along side it though.

Not bad.

Member Sales Rating: (49)

Default Tony Rich Project

George Harrison

Live In Japan

2 SACD Set

Attachment 62672

I have time for one more before heading off to work, I think I'll play the second SACD of the George Harrison set...

Attachment 62673

Son of a B! I got to work and looked back at my truck after I parked it as I always do, and noticed a black line down the side of the box. At first glance I though it was mud or something, but upon closer inspection someone side swiped my truck while I was sleeping today. They busted the tail light and put a black mark about an inch and a half wide by about 5 feet long down the box...

Anyhow, I'm listening to some Blues on interent radio once again...

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Sorry to hear about the discovery damage Rick. I have a rear ender accident on the expressway where the hitter drove away going to arbitration. I got bungholed at 65MPH. Got a witness that came forward but they say they weren't there and his insurance won't pony up.

Maria Muldaur - Waitress in the Donut Shop on vinyl, reaching back to '74......

Last edited by SCompRacer; 11-16-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    Make yourself necessary to someone. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salk SoundScape 8's
    Krell KRC-HR Class A Pre w/ Reference Phono
    Krell Class A KSA-250
    Harmonic Technology Pro 9+
    Squeezebox Touch / Welborne Labs PS / I2S Out Mod
    Denon 3910 w/I2S/DSD Out
    Twisted Pear Buffalo III Dual Mono ESS Sabre32 DAC
    Sennheiser HD650
    Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive
    AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm
    AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R
    Shunyata Hydra (Original)
    NHT B-12d subs
    GIK Acoustic Treatments

CP Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by SCompRacer View Post
    Sorry to hear about the discovery damage Rick. I have a rear ender accident on the expressway where the hitter drove away going to arbitration. I got bungholed at 65MPH. Got a witness that came forward but they say they weren't there and his insurance won't pony up.

Maria Muldaur - Waitress in the Donut Shop on vinyl, reaching back to '74......

Thanks, I'm sorry for you as well. Looks like you got it worse than me. I already looked online and found a new tail light lens for $28, less than I thought it would be. I have to look at the black line on the box better in the morning, but it looks like it may buff out. I have a higher deductible on my insurance to keep the cost lower, so I doubt I'll report it.

Hey, I've been looking for that Maria Muldaur album for awhile, nice!!

Sorry bout your truck. Hopefully it trashed there car. We can hope.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    I love what they did with BOTR, but i can't wait for the reisue of Ram. My favorite of all McCartney
    Yep, RAM is one of the best McCartney albums if not the best. It's a tossup between McCartney and RAM for me. Have you heard a release date for RAM?

Greg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Nothing yet on Ram. Still waiting. Listening to Revolver now. Glad to hear you can fix your truck without breaking the bank Rick.

I just switched over to classic rock for the last 2 1/2 hours of my shift...

Frank Zappa; Imaginary Diseases.

is that a bootleg? not a python bootleg!

Nope. From Zappa archives. Get it from amazon or Zappa website. I guess its time for the kids to cash in on daddy's talent. If you like his strictly instramental stuff its definatly a keeper. On par with Hot Rats.

Thread Information