Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 855 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 228 268 318 718 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,540 of 25635

Member Sales Rating: (8)

My TV has not even been on for a week and a half, and I cannot remember the last time I watched a DVD or Blu-Ray concert...

So I'm going to check this one out:

Attachment 62952
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

The Beatles; Sgt Pepper. Yaeh, i loaned it to my brother and it finally found its way back home. Been jonesing for awhile. All is well now. Have a GREAT holiday.

Paul McCartney: Band on the run. Wishing he would redo Ram. Still waiting.

John Lennon; Sometime in New York City. Yaeh, still on my Beatle run.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Attachment 62955

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Good morning Rick, your up early or havn't been to bed yet. Lisening to disk #2 now with the plasic uno mothers. Enjoy the festivities and don't forget the rollaids. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Good morning Rick, your up early or havn't been to bed yet. Lisening to disk #2 now with the plasic uno mothers. Enjoy the festivities and don't forget the rollaids. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
    I'm up early. I went to bed yesterday around 1:30 pm after working Tuesday night, only to be awakened at 3:30 with loud rap "music" from downstairs. So I was very tired and went to bed at midnight last night, and slept until 8:00 this morning. So for a few days I'll have normal peoples hours, I just hope by Sunday night I can re-adjust my schedule for back to work...

Does not compute. Rap and music in same sentance.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Does not compute. Rap and music in same sentance.
    Agreed, but to each his own I suppose...

Boston.....Don't Look Back.
    "My wife likes my rig......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

B&W CDM 1NT; B&W CDM CNT; Infinity us 1; Velodyne DEQ-8 x2; Pio Elite VSX-23; Sony SCD-CE595 SACD, Denon DP11-F TT[/COLOR]

Tierney Sutton

Something Cool

Telarc Jazz

Attachment 62957

Arlo Guthrie; Alices Restaurant.

Bruce Springsteen; Working on a dream.

Golden Earing; Moontan.

Frankie Goes to Hollywood; Wellcome to the Pleasuredome.

The Sensational Alex Harvey Band; NEXT.

Stevie Ray on SACD

Attachment 62964

Jimi Hendrix

Blues

180 gram 2 LP Set

Attachment 62967

Got twang?

Attachment 62972

Just woke up from my post swillfest nap. Leanard Cohen; Songs from a room.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving chumlie...

Attachment 62978

Thread Information