Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 855 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 229 269 319 719 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,570 of 25648

Member Sales Rating: (0)

I did indeed. Thankyou. My daughter has been doing thanksgiving lately. Last year she calls me at 1:30 and asks how long to cook a 22lb turkey. Needless to say, dinner was a bit late. So this year i called her and had her put in turkey at 8:30am. Unfortunatly she had a little trouble timing wise. Forgot about baking the pies, burnt the rolls, forgot about heating the potatoes, her mother inlaw brought over green beans and spilled them in the hot oven. Smoke everywhere. Her and my x-wife are snipeing at each other. I just grabbed a couple of beers and laughed my ass off in the garage. Could have made a Bundy thanksgiving special out of this years festivities. Had a plate of food and hightailed it back home. At least we ate before 10 this year. And you, probably a little less drama. Leonard Cohen; Songs of love and hate.

10cc; How Dare You !

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

10cc; The Original Soundtrack. Good morning Rick

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    10cc; The Original Soundtrack. Good morning Rick
    Good morning to you too!

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

LP
    Papa John Creach
    Samples

on SACD:

Attachment 62991

Bob Dylan; No Direction Home: The Soundtrack. Just ordered the mono box set on Amazon black friday lightning deal. $52. You get your Joplin set ?
    Last edited by chumlie; 11-25-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Bob Dylan; No Direction Home: The Soundtrack. Just ordered the mono box set on Amazon black friday lightning deal. $52. You get your Joplin set ?
    I didn't, I felt the price was too high at $125. It will be available to other retailers on dec. 31st, and I'm hoping to pick it up on Amazon for less...

I got the Bob Dylan mono box set as well, I've been waiting for this deal all week!

I'm going to run some errands, I'm taking the Best Of ZZ Top 2 CD set with me...

Playing CD #1:

Attachment 62999

Rush

Moving Pictures

Blu-Ray Audio Disc

1981/2011

Attachment 63000

Fleetwood Mac

Rumours

Japanese SACD

1977/2011

Attachment 63001

Record two of Jimi Hendrix: Blues

TGIF!!

Attachment 63011

Halie Loren

Attachment 63019

That was a nice holiday gesture, giving away cable's that is. I see your back on your regular hours ( up all nite ). Bryan Ferry; Olimpia.

That was a nice holiday gesture, giving away cable's that is. I see your back on your regular hours ( up all nite ). Bryan Ferry; Olimpia.
    Hello chumlie, I was wondering if you were going to check in tonight. Nice to have company here at this hour.. I'm trying to get ready for back to work on Sunday, my schedule got a little out of whack these last couple of days... I'm going to try and stay up until at least 6:00 am...

I can't wait to receive the Bob Dylan Mono Box Set!!

I want the Beatles mono box set too, I'm keeping an eye on the price... I'd love to pick it up for around $100 or less this holiday season...

Speaking of the Beatles, the blue album in BLUE VINYL...

Attachment 63024

I really like this girl:

Attachment 63025

Thread Information