Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 927 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,630 of 27786

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Quote Originally Posted by PreCd View Post
    That is a classic Madonna picture. Back when I thought she was at her best.
    I'd have to agree with you on that!!

Attachment 63046
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Good pick, thanks for reminding me. WAR; The World is a Ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Good pick, thanks for reminding me. WAR; The World is a Ghetto.
    Attachment 63049

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Name:  41FCEQ626WL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  19.7 KB

youtube. Chingon - Malaguena Salarosa & Fideo Del Oeste. ( Kill Bill Vol 2 Premier ) (HQ). If i new how to post the link. I would. Check it out. Some great guitar work plus excellant vocals.

Sweet Hendrix Set Rick, how is it. The Tubes; The Completion Backward Principal.

Sweet Hendrix Set Rick, how is it. The Tubes; The Completion Backward Principal.
    The Hendrix set is awesome, and a must have for a fan of Jimi...

Switching up to a video selection...

Attachment 63059

Back to the 60's. Lovin Spoonful; All the best of Lovin Spoonful.

Zappa & The Mothers; Fillmore East - June 1971.

Bob Marley; Legend.

Black Sabbath; Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.

Name:  dan2.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  51.3 KB SHM-SACD
    Steely Dan "Aja"

The new 180g remaster double vinyl pressing of Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Here is a link

No idea what is going on in my above post. Kinda odd.
    Everything matters. That is all.
    Money cannot buy happiness, but it sure can buy a bad ass boat to pull up along side it though.

I had this in my truck, so I brought it in to listen to at work tonight:

Attachment 63092

Hey Rick, Resistance is futile. Neil Young; Rust Never Sleeps.

Hey Rick, Resistance is futile. Neil Young; Rust Never Sleeps.
    Hello chumlie. LOL, you must be refurring to my comment in the cyber Monday thread?

I really do need to watch my spending, but I am really hoping to find a deal on the Beatles mono box set this holiday season...

I'm now listening to Blues on internet radio...

Thread Information