Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 861 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 236 276 326 726 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,780 of 25810

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Grateful Dead; Europe 72.

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Hello chumlie... Buddy Guy - Blues Singer...

Attachment 63319
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Good Morning Rick. Seen him a couple years ago at the House of Blues. One of the best IMO. Roy Buchanan; Second album. Another one.

Mike Oldfield; Tubular Bells.

Good morning chumlie. I've been busy for the last couple of hours, I posted photos in my Blu-Ray.com profile.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...&uploaded=true

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Listening to this, then I have to get some sleep...

Attachment 63326

CD #2 of 3

Attachment 63328

On vinyl:

Attachment 63339

Lou Reed; Transformer. Nice setup ya got there Rick. I also a Steeler fan, not very popular here on Sunday's.

Lou Reed; Berlin.

Tom Waits; Mule Variations.

The Beatles - Abbey Road (LP)

"Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson

Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow

"Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson

Bob Drake - Bob's Drive In

quircky, inventive, unusual, and fun
    cristo

NAD C 545BEE cd player, Philips AF877 turntable / Shure V15V-MR with JICO SAS stylus,
    Tascam 122 mkIII cassette deck, Harman Kardon 3480 receiver, Terk FM-50 antenna in the attic,
    Soundcraftsmen SE550 stereo equalizer, Polk Monitor 10a speakers
    (with Sonicraft/Solen/Mills crossover rebuild)

Gentle Giant; In a Glass House.

Natalie Cole

Leavin'

Attachment 63350

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Watching the DVD:

Attachment 63373

Marty Robbins; Gunfighter Ballads & Trail Songs.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    Dave & Tim

Attachment 63317
    This is a fantastic live performance; definitely one of Dave's best. He and Tim really have chemistry when working together, and that really shows in this concert.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    Jewel - Pieces of You
    Attachment 63370
    Wow, I haven't pulled out this piece of vinyl in awhile. I really love the older Jewel albums, and I was also lucky enough to see her in concert back in the good old days. However, when she released 0304 and started going through the "pop" phase, uggghhhh. I've heard some of her newer stuff is supposed to be closer to her roots, but I haven't listened for myself yet. Any thoughts on that Rick?
    Last edited by BeefJerky; 12-04-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Marty Robbins; Gunfighter Ballads & Trail Songs.
    Classic Country & Western. Good stuff, chumlie!

I can't stomache the new stuff.

Hello I'm back. I had to go do laundry. I'm listening to CD #2 "The Groovy Record":

Attachment 63375

Quote Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
    This is a fantastic live performance; definitely one of Dave's best. He and Tim really have chemistry when working together, and that really shows in this concert.

Wow, I haven't pulled out this piece of vinyl in awhile. I really love the older Jewel albums, and I was also lucky enough to see her in concert back in the good old days. However, when she released 0304 and started going through the "pop" phase, uggghhhh. I've heard some of her newer stuff is supposed to be closer to her roots, but I haven't listened for myself yet. Any thoughts on that Rick?
    I have all of Jewel's music, with the exception of said 0304 album, and consider myself a huge fan... I also saw her in concert in around '99... I do feel that on the 0304 album they went with a more pop style/sound, that was not to my liking, Jewel is at her best with the folky stuff IMHO... The newer material is pretty good but I believe Pieces Of You and Spirit were her best... If you are even a casual fan of Jewel and want a real treat, check out this 2 Blu-Ray set if you haven't already... It has great performances by Jewel, adorable banter in between songs, fantastic picture and sound quality, and some very nice eye candy to boot!!

Attachment 63377

Thread Information