Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 930 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 250 290 340 740 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,200 of 27878

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Beatles; Sgt Pepper. Killer deal on that table Rick.

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Quote Originally Posted by sda2mike View Post
    wailin' jennys....firecracker
    I must check those gals out... Looks like something I'd like: attractive... female... singers...

Attachment 64150
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

they have purty good voices, too;)

just got done listening to: david crosby...'if i could only remember my name'

ok onto: pink floyd...'momentary lapse of reason'' 2011 remaster

Rocking out to some...
    Attachment 64153

And some

Attachment 64154

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band

Night Moves

Attachment 64155

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Steve Earle

Townes

180 Gram 2 LP Set

CHEERS!!

Attachment 64156

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Got some Dolly Parton going on the big Maggies tonight. Before her was som old Johnny Cash.
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Carly Simon

Hotcakes

Attachment 64157

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Name:  WhinersandLosersKeithJamie13-600.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  220.7 KB

Randy Travis

Storms Of Life

Attachment 64165

Time to fire up the Oppo, because I'm going to play a video selection next after this one... And... I'm having trouble with my beloved Marantz SACD player (more on that later)...

Attachment 64170

Name:  4018675095-1-1.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  62.0 KB

I'm listening to samples of the Wailin' Jennys music on Amazon, and I like what I hear...

Lyle Lovett - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover

Attachment 64174

Alison Krauss, Shawn Colvin, and Jerry Douglas performing "The Boxer"...

Attachment 64175

The Decemberists; The King Is Dead.

The Band; The Band.

The Black Keys - El Camino
    Main system:
    Denon PRA-1500, Denon POA-2400, Denon TU-660, Denon DCD-2560, Denon DVD-2910, Denon DRS-640, Denon DP-30L II w/DL-301 mc cart, BSR EQ-3000, DCM Timeframe 600's

Frank Marino/Mahogany Rush - Double Live
    Main system:
    Denon PRA-1500, Denon POA-2400, Denon TU-660, Denon DCD-2560, Denon DVD-2910, Denon DRS-640, Denon DP-30L II w/DL-301 mc cart, BSR EQ-3000, DCM Timeframe 600's

Neil Young; Massey Hall 1971.

The Rolling Stones - Some Girls (remastered)
    Main system:

Name:  514YAQ7DM7L._SS500_.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  34.9 KB

I have been out running some errands... I took this to listen to while I was in my truck:

Attachment 64194

Thread Information