Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 931 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 281 321 371 771 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,130 of 27911

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Bob Dylan; Real Live.

Holly Cole

Temptation

Attachment 65787

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Neil Young; After The Gold Rush.

Neil Young; Reactor.

Mike Oldfield; Ommadawn.

Frank Zappa; Shiek Yerbouti. UPS get there yet Rick.

/\ no spammers allowed/\ Reported. Zappa; Hot Rats.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Frank Zappa; Shiek Yerbouti. UPS get there yet Rick.
    Oh yeah, he came an hour ago!!

So, I have a total of 16 new CDs, and 2 SACDs to play over the weekend. Plus, I still haven't finished the Beatles Mono Box Set yet. It's going to be a great weekend!!

I have to get a shower, then I'll start playing some new stuff...

First, time to drown out my downstairs neighbor's very annoying loud rap "music"...

Attachment 65811

In the Amazon "blunder", I got this one for $1.30.

Attachment 65816

This is one of 9 that I got for $.070...

Attachment 65821

Only recently have I discovered the music of Keb' Mo', and I wish I would have a long time ago. He is fantastic!!

This is another 70 cent CD...

Attachment 65823

Another new one, but NOT one of the ones Amazon "gave" me (I wish):

Foreigner

Double Vision

MFSL SACD

1978/2011

Attachment 65824

Bless the Blunder. Rolling Stones; Exile on Main Street.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Bless the Blunder. Rolling Stones; Exile on Main Street.
    TGIF chumlie!

T-Bone Walker Stormy Monday

I haven't heard this album in nearly 20 years, since I (foolishly) sold off all my vinyl. Since my recent return to LPs, I haven't been able to find a good copy of it, so I ordered the CD from Amazon for $6.04.

Sing it with me y'all:

BOOM BOOM (out go the lights)!!

Attachment 65826

Right, want you all to answer back with me, out go the lights right you say boom boom, let me see those hands up above your heads way up high, way up high above your Headsssssss. Then Pat Travers and Pat Thrall kick in, you are talking about go for what you know are you not Rick?

Quote Originally Posted by gudnoyez View Post
    Right, want you all to answer back with me, out go the lights right you say boom boom, let me see those hands up above your heads way up high, way up high above your Headsssssss. Then Pat Travers and Pat Thrall kick in, you are talking about go for what you know are you not Rick?
    Yeah buddy, GREAT record!!

Won't you all sing with me:

Boom Boom (out Go The Lights) lyrics

No kiddin'
    I'm ready to fight
    I've been lookin' for my baby all night
    If I get her in my sight
    Boom boom! Right here! Out go the lights!

No kiddin'
    I'm ready to go
    When I find her boy don't you know
    If I get her in my sights
    Boom boom! What is it? Out go the lights!

I thought I treat my baby fair
    I just found out she don't want me here
    If I get her in my sight
    Boom boom! Come on! Out go the lights

-solo-

I never felt this mad before
    When I just found out she don't want me no more
    If I get her in my sight
    Boom boom! Come on! Out go the lights!

No kiddin'
    I'm ready to fight
    I've been lookin' for my baby all night
    If I get her in my sight
    Boom boom! One more! Out go the lights!

Take it home!!

Probably one of my Favorite Live Albums if that one don't get ya movin nothin will. I have seen Pat several times, but that band with Pat Thrall, Tommy Aldridge, Mars Cowling was his tightest band after Crash and Burn it all went on the wayside, it was never the same that Tour was Promoting The Heat In The Street LP, have you had the pleasure of hearing Pat Travers Power Trio? How about Pat Traveres and Carmin Appice Bazooka, if so you have heard some good tunes, Putting it Straight and Makin Magic are must haves also.
    Last edited by gudnoyez; 02-03-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Probably one of my Favorite Live Albums if that one don't get ya movin nothin will I have seen Pat several times, but that band with Pat Thrall, Tommy Aldridge, Mars Cowling was his tightest band after Crash and Burn it all went on the wayside, it was never the same that Tour was Promoting The Heat In The Street LP, have you had the pleasure of hearing Pat Travers Power Trio? How about Pat Traveres and Carmin Appice if so you have heard some good tunes,Putting it Straight and Makin Magic are must haves also.
    I agree with you 100%, if this music don't get you going', what the hell will?! I'm grinning from ear to ear hearing this again!! I have never had the pleasure of seeing PT live, but I agree this particular lineup was the bomb...

pepster

Rick you need a cd "plate display" type stand with LED's that you can change colors on with the turn of a knob.
    Guess I could build one.

Quote Originally Posted by pepster View Post
    Rick you need a cd "plate display" type stand with LED's that you can change colors on with the turn of a knob.
    Guess I could build one.
    Now that would be cool!!

Don't forget the Intro Ello music lovers from the Streets of Toronto to the streets of London now here's to kick your Ass Pat Travers Band, I just put this one on myself and I to am Grinin from ear to ear, were all hooked on music enjoy Rick.

pepster

A "mood" stand if you will, for your cd's when you are taking pics.

Don't forget the Intro Ello music lovers from the Streets of Toronto to the streets of London now here's to kick your Ass Pat Travers Band, I just put this one on myself and I to am Grinin from ear to ear, were all hooked on music enjoy Rick.
    Attachment 65828

Thread Information