Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 925 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 429 469 519 919 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,570 of 27733

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Hi guys, I've been gone for awhile to do my grocery shopping and laundry. So far I'm really digging the new SACD player, as well as the matching integrated amp. While they are not as good as what they are replacing, they are very good budget units...

Attachment 71769
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

So far I'm pretty impressed with both pieces... They have the clean/uncluttered looks and simple controls that I'm a fan of, excellent build quality for their price range, and most importantly they sound very good... This little 40 wpc class D amp is a dual mono design, and for its height of only 3 1/8 inches it weighs nearly 23 lbs, and it feels very substantial... My early feeling is that both pieces will likely be staying right here, I only wish that they were available in silver here in the US...

Attachment 71770

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Both pieces together in my rack:

Attachment 71771

Steely Dan - Gaucho (SACD)

Claire Martin

A Modern Art

Linn Records SACD

Attachment 71772

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    Claire Martin

A Modern Art

Linn Records SACD

Attachment 71772
    one of my favorites,rick

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Tommy James & The Shondells; The Essentials.

Canned Heat; Living the Blues.

Bryan Ferry; Mamouna.

Bryan Ferry; Taxi.

Jefferson Airplane; Surrealistic Pillow.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Toe tappin' country blues....

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Rolling Stones; Big Hits

Heather Myles...Live In London and Texas;2Cd set....Fab country

Sylvie Lewis....Translations....not bad

Stacey Kent...Let Yourself Go;Celebrating Fred Astaire.....be still my heart...right up there with Tierney

Nenah Cherry....Homebrew...worth it just for the song "Trout" with Michael Stipe

The Tierney Sutton Band....American Road...luv it;another reference recording

some good live music this week at a friend of mines club. Dirty Dozen Brass Band two nights ago, G Love next Weds. and Truth and Salvage Co. tonight.

Wow, the phono section of this Onkyo sounds better than I had expected, and I'm impressed... This really is a sweet little amp, and MUCH better to these 'ol ears than the more expensive Cambridge Audio amp I tried a few months ago and returned, as well as the Rotel I tried last year...

Attachment 71798

You useing those rti 6's with the Onkyo Rick ?
    Mike Oldfield; Ommadawn.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    You useing those rti 6's with the Onkyo Rick ?
    Mike Oldfield; Ommadawn.
    Hello chumlie, yes I am using the RTi6's with the new Onkyo gear. It's a pretty good combo, as long as you keep it at a reasonable volume level. At higher levels it can sound a bit bright with some material, but those are levels higher than I can listen with my current housing situation...

Cool. Glad your happy with it. I checked them on Amozon. Nice Little setup.
    David Bowie; Alladin Sane.

I just watched the DVD that came with the deluxe edition of the new Joe Walsh CD, and it is excellent... Joe performs 3 songs from the new album at the Troubadour, with Jeff Lynne joining him (playing a Fender Telecaster) on two of the songs... Joe also talks about the songs a little in between each song... The picture and sound quality (2 channel only) are very good, in fact the sound quality is better than the CD... I highly recommend the deluxe edition because of this DVD, and it is only $11.88 at Walmart.....

Eagles: Hotel California.

Primus
    Green Naugahyde

Name:  primus-green-naugahyde.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  55.0 KB

Thread Information