Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 925 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 458 498 548 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,440 of 27736

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Jimi Hendrix

Blues

180 Gram 2 LP Set

Attachment 73583
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

After this one (on vinyl), one from my chosen "girl singer of the month" for August 2012...

Attachment 73584

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Quote Originally Posted by gdpeck View Post
    Listening from their website now. Your friend has a nice touch on the B3. I couldn't find any way to purchase their CD on the website though. Do you have info?
    I just talked to my friend Gary, and sent you have a PM. Anyone else who may be interested in a CD from the Arthur Holmes Blues Band, let me know. If I remember correctly, they are $10...

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    The Cars

Candy-O

MFSL 24kt Gold CD

1979/2011
    That album is so good... now you got me on a Cars kick:

via MOG:

via MOG:

What a coincidence, I picked it up today, and chose her as my "girl singer of the month"!!

Joss Stone

The Soul Sessions Vol 2 (Deluxe Edition)

7/31/12 Release

Attachment 73585

Queen; Sheer Heart Attack.

via MOG:

So, how did you like it? Me, I LOVED it!!

YouTubed her. She sounds good with Jeff Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    YouTubed her. She sounds good with Jeff Beck.
    Yeah, she's fantastic on Jeff's "Live At Ronnie Scotts" when she sings People Get Ready, and sexy as hell too...

Now listening to Joss & LeAnn Rimes doin a killer version of Summertime. YUMMY.

Bob Dylan

Bringing It All Back Home (mono)

1965/2010

Attachment 73593

...More Dylan

Attachment 73594

George Harrison

Live In Japan

2 SACD Set

Attachment 73598

This is one of my favorite rock instrumentals:

Artist: Mad Season
    Album: Above
    Track: November Hotel

What are some of your favorite rock instrumentals?

Led Zeppelin: Bonzo's Montreux
    Rush: YYZ
    Edgar Winter: Frankenstein

What else is on your list?

Rolling Stones; Emotional Rescue.

Rolling Stones; Beggars Banquet.
    Nice review on that Onkyo Rick. They should give you a discount for that fine review.

Rolling Stones; Beggars Banquet.
    Nice review on that Onkyo Rick. They should give you a discount for that fine review.
    Thanks! They should give me a big discount with all the money I give them. Last year I spent over $3000 from them, and I'm on pace to beat that this year...

Did you see my pics of the internals in the "show me your ass(embly)" thread?

R.E.M. - Reckoning, on vinyl
    Hi-Fi
    Apple Lossless --> Squeezebox Touch --> Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-09 --> MIT AVT2 IC's --> Yaqin MC-10t --> MIT EXP S2 Cables --> LSiM-705's

In the Bullpen
    Adcom GFA-555ii
    Luxman R-115

Visuals
    http://StretchPhotography.com
    http://Vimeo.com/channels/stretchphoto

So, how did you like it? Me, I LOVED it!!

I like it a lot. In fact I think I'll listen to it again right now.

Thanks! They should give me a big discount with all the money I give them. Last year I spent over $3000 from them, and I'm on pace to beat that this year...

Did you see my pics of the internals in the "show me your ass(embly)" thread?
    Yep. $3000 isn't bad, your talking Amazon i assume. Never knew the joy of online shopping till my daughter talked me into buying a computer last year. Think i've been to Worst Buy once since.

I like it a lot. In fact I think I'll listen to it again right now.
    Great minds think alike, I'm going to spin it again tonight myself...

Grace Potter and The Nocturnals

Nothing But The Water

Attachment 73620

Yep. $3000 isn't bad, your talking Amazon i assume. Never knew the joy of online shopping till my daughter talked me into buying a computer last year. Think i've been to Worst Buy once since.
    Yep, I meant Amazon. I know what you mean, I rarely go to B.B. anymore. It is so easy to order from Amazon, and most of the time their prices are cheapest. And being a Prime Member with 2-day delivery is pretty sweet!!

I actually make an effort to get my music off of independent record stores if possible. Most will price match if you tell them. But there limited to what they have. Also a Prime Member, can't beat there selection.
    Rory Gallagher; Meeting With The G-Man.

Name:  boc.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  46.9 KB

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Renee Olstead....up and coming young singer......Only new cd this week....have become addicted to Pandora(lol).

Thread Information