Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 855 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,620 of 25634

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Good evening!!

For some reason the site is not letting me upload photos tonight, but I'm listening to Rush's 2112...
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (4)

I noticed that. It also won't let me view photos. That is they do not appear on the screen. I was wondering if it's my computer or the Polk site. I think this answers it. Oh.....

"And the Meek shall inherit the Earth."
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Quote Originally Posted by headrott View Post
    I noticed that. It also won't let me view photos. That is they do not appear on the screen. I was wondering if it's my computer or the Polk site. I think this answers it. Oh.....

"And the Meek shall inherit the Earth."

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

The Cars; Shake It Up.

Just downloaded "Tea for the Tillerman" Cat Stevens from HDtracks 96/24 Flac. Yes I know there's been some talk on here about HDtracks but this sounds fantastic...really enjoying it!
    Polkaudio Fronts: RTi A7's Vr3 Fortress Edition
    Polkaudio Center: CSi A6 Vr3 Fortress Edition
    Polkaudio Surrounds: FXi A6's
    Sub: SVS PC12-NSD
    Marantz SR-7008
    Marantz TT-15S1
    BDP-Denon DBT-1713UD
    Denon AH-D5000's
    Synology DS 212j-4TB
    TV: Panasonic TC P55VT30

The Cars; Heartbeat City.

Fresh out of the # portion of the collection. 10cc-The Original Soundtrack next up 10cc-How Dare You

Pain straitening out the music. Just did mine a couple months ago. Ya got up my 2 favorite 10cc albums.
    David Bowie; Station To Station.

David Bowie; Ziggy Stardust.

Mike Oldfield; Ommadawn.

Quote Originally Posted by headrott View Post
    I noticed that. It also won't let me view photos. That is they do not appear on the screen.
    I just looked at the previous page, and the photos are there. However, this thread has been a major waste of memory, so it would make sense to stop with all the album pictures.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    I just looked at the previous page, and the photos are there. However, this thread has been a major waste of memory, so it would make sense to stop with all the album pictures.
    It seems like the stuff uploaded in the lasat 24 hours is not appreaing on the screen. At least I cannot see it. Before that time I can see it however.
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:

"I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion."

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee

Artist: Weezer
    Track: "Say it ain't so"
    Album: Weezer

Jon & Vangelis; The Friends Of Mr Cairo.

Warren Zevon; Sentimental Hygiene.

Esperanza Spalding - Radio Music Society

Concrete Blonde; Bloodletting.

Frank Zappa; Chunga's Revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    Thanks for your opinion. Now I'd like to kindly remind you that if you don't like it, all you have to do is simply stay away from this thread. I happen to love this thread, because I believe there are a bunch of very good guys here who all share a passion for music, and I like to see what others are listening to. Also, I am very happy to see that the members who post here are kind to one another and treat each other with respect, and refrain from the personal attacks that happen far too often on the forum...

That is all, have a nice day!!

/\+1/\
    Santana; Shape Shifter.

Alison Krauss & Union Station...Paper Airplane
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Squeezebox Duet; Oppo BDP-83
    Amps: PS Audio GCPH; PS Audio DLIII(Cullen mods IV); Parasound Halo P3; B & K Reference 200.2
    Speakers: Polk - LSi15's(db sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave (In Progress)
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

I'll see you all later, I'm heading out for a motorcycle ride up by the Watkins Glen racetrack (it's only 15 minutes from me ), and around one of the Finger Lakes of NY. There should be plenty of people there for this weekend's race by now. Have a great day my friends!!

Simon & Garfunkel; Greatest Hits.

Steely Dan: Aja.

Member Sales Rating: (17)

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    With new Exotic wood, Sonicaps, Mills & RDO198's - Born on 4-24-1989 and Signed by Matthew Polk!!!!

My Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL's http://www.LASAREATH.com/

It All Started here: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath2

Part Deux: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath3

Car Stereo---->http://www.salsleaf.com/leaf_stereo/index.htm<---- NEW for 2013

Tonight at the gym it was, Goldfrapp, Metallica and Lenny Kravitz

Rush - A Farewell To Kings - 1977/2011

Closer to the heart my favorite Rush Song, off my second favorite Rush album, wait until you get to Permanet Waves my favorite Rush album. Nazareth-Razmanaz

How was your ride, Rick?

John Coltrane...Blue Train
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Squeezebox Duet; Oppo BDP-83
    Amps: PS Audio GCPH; PS Audio DLIII(Cullen mods IV); Parasound Halo P3; B & K Reference 200.2
    Speakers: Polk - LSi15's(db sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave (In Progress)
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

Quote Originally Posted by hochpt21 View Post
    How was your ride, Rick?

John Coltrane...Blue Train
    Awesome, thanks for asking!! I'd like to post some photos I took the last couple of days, but the site will still not allow me too...

Thread Information