Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 855 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 505 545 595 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,850 of 25633

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    To funny, mine was a fresh pull from the mail today too. ( CD/DVD ) along with his book. Still waiting on Road Rock vol 1.
    Neil Young; Journey Through The Past. (vinyl)
    When you say Road Rock Volume 1 do you mean Friends and Relatives? If so the version of Cowgirl in the sand aint bad not as good as when Whitten was on Board but good none the less.
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse- Year of The Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    Rush

Exit...Stage Left

1981/2011

Attachment 75686
    Heavens to Mergatroid. They must have been Snagglepuss fans.

Quote Originally Posted by gudnoyez View Post
    When you say Road Rock Volume 1 do you mean Friends and Relatives? If so the version of Cowgirl in the sand aint bad not as good as when Whitten was on Board but good none the less.
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse- Year of The Horse
    Yep, thats the one ( Friends and Relatives ). What version of Cowgirl are you talkin about with Whitten ? What album ?

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Heavens to Mergatroid. They must have been Snagglepuss fans.
    LOL!!
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Neil Young with Crazy Horse-Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, Whitten was a part of The original Crazy Horse, was he not?

Next up Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere. By the way Chrisse Hynde, and Peggy Young are on Freinds And Relitives along with some familiar faces it's a good one.
    Last edited by gudnoyez; 09-28-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Indeed he was. Thought you were talkin about a different live version i wasn't aware of.
    Now up. Live at Massey Hall 1971. One of the best recorded shows IMO. I here the sound quality on Road Rocks has a little to be desired.

Creedence Clearwater Revival

Green River

1969/2000

Attachment 75689

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Live At Massey Hall is awesome Played that one a time or two. That Live At Filmore that Hochpt21 just got is another good one with Whitten I will have to make that the next selection. The recording of Road Rock isn't that bad.
    Last edited by gudnoyez; 09-28-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Golden Earring; To The Hilt. (vinyl)

One more, then I'm gonna play with the guitars for awhile... Back in a while...

Attachment 75690

Sara K.

Play On Words

Chesky Records SACD

Attachment 75692

Judy Collins

So Early In The Spring: The First 15 Years

Elektra/Asylum Records 2 LP Set

Attachment 75693

Funky Organ: B3 Jazz Grooves

Various Artists

HighNote Records SACD (2 ch only)

Attachment 75696

Halie Loren

After Dark

Attachment 75698

S.r.v.....

Name:  Folder.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  122.4 KB
    Last edited by 11tsteve; 09-29-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Polk RTA 11T ....new Xovers( Gen1 + Mundorf MOX), rewired, damped, Armacell, rings, spikes, RDO-194....
    B&K Ref. 200.2
    NAD 116
    Peachtree DAC-IT
    Morrow, Huffman cables
    AMD 8350 @ 4.8 Ghz.

Diana Krall - Only Trust your Heart

Name:  51AiBbKLSSL._SS400_.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  24.2 KB

@Rick88

Thank you for introducing me to a new artist. Listening to her After Dark album via MOG.

The Ultimate Adventure - Chick Corea

Name:  51SR3f3NNZL._SS500_.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  41.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlight View Post
    @Rick88

Thank you for introducing me to a new artist. Listening to her After Dark album via MOG.
    You're welcome!! What did you think? I really like that album. I need to get more of her music as it is the only one I have in my collection so far...

Good evening music lovers...

Attachment 75709

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    You're welcome!! What did you think? I really like that album. I need to get more of her music as it is the only one I have in my collection so far...
    Her voice on some of the songs reminded me of Jane Monheit. I was not crazy about some of the non English songs (felt she was struggling with wording) especially the last song "Time to Say Goodbye". I have the original Andrea Bocelli and also one that he did with Sarah Brightman. She definitely has promise so I am going to listen to some of the other albums on MOG.

Here's a blast from the past. One of my very first albums. My dearest father destroyed my first copy. ( Damn hippie music )
    Iron Butterfly; In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. (vinyl)

grilling New York Strips, having a Templeton Rye Whiskey, enjoying the waning days of summer.... listening to Cake's Comfort Eagle
    Polk RTA 11T ....new Xovers( Gen1 + Mundorf MOX), rewired, damped, Armacell, rings, spikes, RDO-194....
    B&K Ref. 200.2
    NAD 116
    Peachtree DAC-IT
    Morrow, Huffman cables
    AMD 8350 @ 4.8 Ghz.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Marcus Miller

Renaissance

Track2: Redemption
    Linn AV5140 fronts
    Linn AV5120 Center
    Linn AV5140 Rears