Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 927 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,480 of 27796

Member Sales Rating: (26)

This should be good....
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

Felt like working on breaking in my new cartridge for the TT so I'm digging into my collection for a few albums to relax to tonight.
    System Details:
    Marantz SR 8200, Rega RP1, Marantz CD 5004, Denon DRR-680, Carver M-4.0t
    Polk SDA 1C (modified), Definitive Technologies BP-10, Polk Audio CS400i

Member Sales Rating: (8)

The Essential Lynyrd Skynyrd, disc one

Attachment 76646
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Rush

Retrospective, Vol. 1 (1974-1980)

Attachment 76647

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Pat Benatar

In The Heat Of The Night

Attachment 76648

Passage by Bloodrock
    Living Room: HK AVR 354 as pre/pro, 2 x Polk Audio Micropro 4000, Adcom GFA-7500, 2 x Mirage OMD-15
    2 x Mirage OMD-5, 1 x Mirage OMD-C1, APC H15, Sony S790, Philips 52" LCD, Beogram 3000, FAT (Firestone Audio Tobby DAC), Harmony One

Den: Sherwood R-972,as pre/pro, 2 x Velodyne SPL-1000R, 3 x Crown Drivecore XLS1500, 2 x Polk Audio Lsi9
    1 x Polk Audio Lsic, 2 x Polk Audio Lsifx, Sony S790, APC H15, Dspeaker Dual Core 2.0, W4S DAC 2, Keces DA-151

Van Halen

Self Titled

Attachment 76654

Judas Priest

British Steel

Attachment 76656

Name:  Boston.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  45.8 KB

I am amazed by the number of songs on this album that get radio play. I don't think there is a track off of this album I haven't heard on the radio at one time or another.

Member Sales Rating: (26)

That is a great album. Currently playing a 24-bit 352.8KHz Drum and Track Disc remastered from the original Direct to Disc recordings made by Sheffield Lab, issued by First Impression Music. This will test just how good your system is and needless to say, I'm grinning from ear to ear. Man, what a clean recording. One of the best I have ever heard.

In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Rush - Moving pictures live

Name:  RUSH-MOVING%20PICTURES%20VINYL.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  18.6 KB
    System Details:

The Foreigner Anthology: Jukebox Heroes, disc one

Attachment 76688

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band

Ultimate Hits: Rock And Roll Never Forgets, disc one

Attachment 76689

Bad Company

Straight Shooter

Attachment 76690

Nazareth

Hair Of The Dog

Attachment 76693

Heart

The Essential (disc one)

Attachment 76697

Name:  album-who-made-who.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  45.9 KB
    System Details:

Name:  whiteducktwo.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  28.4 KB

Woah! Tell me more!

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post

This should be good....
    Bedroom 2 channel: NAD C316BEE, Marantz cd6004, Polk Audio TSi100, Audioquest Bedrock & King Cobra
    HT: Onkyo HT-RC360, Athena Micra 6

Link to buy?
    Bedroom 2 channel: NAD C316BEE, Marantz cd6004, Polk Audio TSi100, Audioquest Bedrock & King Cobra

Link to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    That is a great album. Currently playing a 24-bit 352.8KHz Drum and Track Disc remastered from the original Direct to Disc recordings made by Sheffield Lab, issued by First Impression Music. This will test just how good your system is and needless to say, I'm grinning from ear to ear. Man, what a clean recording. One of the best I have ever heard.

AVR-Onkyo TX-NR808
    Front amp-Adcom GFA 555>Polk Audio LSi9's(Vr3 Castle Mods)
    Center amp-Adcom GFA 5400>Polk Audio LSi9 bi-wired(Vr3 Castle Mod)
    Surrounds-Polk Audio F/X500's<Onkyo TX-NR808
    Sub-Velodyne SPL-1000R

There are currently 35 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 34 guests)
    hertz9753

I thought that the guy that posted the Haircut 100 song was a member here. My bad.

Rush Moving Pictures now.
    AVR-Onkyo TX-NR808
    Front amp-Adcom GFA 555>Polk Audio LSi9's(Vr3 Castle Mods)
    Center amp-Adcom GFA 5400>Polk Audio LSi9 bi-wired(Vr3 Castle Mod)
    Surrounds-Polk Audio F/X500's<Onkyo TX-NR808
    Sub-Velodyne SPL-1000R

Thread Information