Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 539 of 930 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 549 589 639 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,170 of 27879

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Frank Zappa; Trance-Fusion.

T Rex; Electric Warrior.

Disc one:

Attachment 77956

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

T Rex 'The Slider' LP baby!

Jeff Beck performing live this week at ronnie scott's Blu-ray DTS HD MA

Quote Originally Posted by 4xoddic View Post
    Jeff Beck performing live this week at ronnie scott's Blu-ray DTS HD MA
    That's one of the best, for sure...

This one was in between Dylan and the Beatles:

Attachment 77967

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    first dylan i ever bought; and one of his best, imo. anyway, thelonious monk-"big band and quartet in concert"
    "The symbol is not the reality"

Pat Travers - Putting It Straight

Roger Waters; Amused To Death.

Hello chumlie! I'm watching Jimmy Fallon right now, Bonnie Raitt is the musical guest tonight...

She just talked with Jimmy for about 10 minutes, it was great!! After the commercial break she's gonna perform a song from the new album...

.38 Special

Rockin' Into The Night

Attachment 77983

dark knight rises on my new rti4's and psw 110
    HT/2channel:
    AVR: Yamaha RX-V 765
    Fronts: Polk RTiA3
    sub: Polk PSW110(will add 2x PSW 505)
    Center: CS13
    surrounds:Polk RTi4
    TV: samsung 40
    The real 2 Channel(work in progress):
    Pre:HK 3490
    Amp:Parasound 1200 MK II
    Sub:RBH 1010-SEP
    Speakers: Monitor 5 Jr. +
    most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)

Bad Company

Self Titled

Attachment 77984

John Lennon; Sometime In New York City.

Pat Benatar

Crimes Of Passion

Attachment 77991

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    John Lennon; Sometime In New York City.
    Hello chumlie, what's up?

Scorpions

Love At First Sting

Attachment 77992

The Rolling Stones

GRRR! (disc three)

Attachment 77995

Thread Information