Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 932 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 16,921 to 16,950 of 27935

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (26)

In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

In mono...

Attachment 79344

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Jimi Hendrix Blues

Name:  61HZ10qtV3L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  32.8 KB

The Hush Sound : Like Vines.

Nora Jones: Not too Late.

Name:  51S2aGZ7kgL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  18.3 KB

Eric Clapton Journeyman (1989) CD -> ALAC

Jimmy Buffett Barometer Soup (1995) CD -> ALAC

Craig Carothers The Card (2001) CD -> ALAC

88,saw Lu do that CarWheels at a live show some time ago! One of the best live acts I've ever heard!! Joy was fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    I like how you went from Graceland to Grace Potter

via MOG:

Name:  Screen Shot 2013-01-08 at 10.14.41 AM.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  66.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gdpeck View Post
    I like how you went from Graceland to Grace Potter

via MOG:

Attachment 79374
    LOL, I hadn't even thought of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Msabot1 View Post
    88,saw Lu do that CarWheels at a live show some time ago! One of the best live acts I've ever heard!! Joy was fantastic!
    I love Lucinda's music!! I have both of her DVD releases (both are GREAT!), and she performs "Joy" on the "Live From Austin City Limits" disc, and I agree, its a fabulous live performance...

The Cars Greatest Hits (1985 CD -> ALAC

Thread Information