Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 566 of 858 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,980 of 25738

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    good one Rick ...gonna have to put that one on today's playlist

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Rolling Stones: Exile on Main Street.

Quote Originally Posted by fossy View Post
    good one Rick ...gonna have to put that one on today's playlist
    Yep, it's one of my favorites from my youth...

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Rolling Stones: Exile on Main Street.
    Hello chumlie, I've been wondering where you've been the last few days. I sent you a PM not long ago...

Boy, the spammers are quite busy today!!

On vinyl...

Attachment 79396

Neil Young Live at Massey Hall 1971. Fantastic sound quality. Great album.

Name:  51-xfHlzAsL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  19.2 KB

One of the best blues songs ever, Since I've Been Loving You. Gallows Pole, Tangerine. Not all that well received at the time, but some real gems.

Name:  61Br3fktEBL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  33.2 KB

A buddy of mine on another forum got me going with the female country singers this evening... One more before I switch gears again...

Attachment 79404

Quote Originally Posted by dromunds View Post
    One of the best blues songs ever, Since I've Been Loving You.

Attachment 79403
    Agreed

That, and Dazed And Confused are two of my favorite Zep songs...

OK, now I gotta hear it... Thanks dromunds...

Attachment 79406

Johnny Cash

Songs Of Our Soil

1965/2008 Columbia/Legacy

Attachment 79407

Some great albums your playing. New deluxe 2cd set of Broken English coming out next month.
    Tom Waits: Small Change.

Member Sales Rating: (17)

Celtic Frost - Monotheist - a dying god coming into human flesh

Rick 88: Doesn't "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" hold up well? I still remember when my friend's older brother came home with that album by this new English band, and we played that side of the album over and over and over. Still like it.

Rick 88: Doesn't "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" hold up well? I still remember when my friend's older brother came home with that album by this new English band, and we played that side of the album over and over and over. Still like it.
    Yes indeed, it holds up very well...

Catie Curtis Truth from Lies (1996) CD -> ALAC

The Desert Rose Band The Desert Rose Band (1987) CD -> ALAC

Iris DeMent the way I should (1996) CD -> ALAC

Quote Originally Posted by 4xoddic View Post
    Iris DeMent the way I should (1996) CD -> ALAC
    Good to see you posting here!! Great choice, I just love Iris' voice, how angelic. I like the Desert Rose band selection as well, excellent musicianship!!

Saw Iris DeMent a little while ago. Married these days to Greg Brown I believe, living in a farm house in Iowa. Interesting to see her picture when she was a lot younger, didn't listen to her then. Her new album is supposed to be really good.

Thread Information