Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 568 of 932 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 17,011 to 17,040 of 27956

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Neil Young...Trans (youtube)
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

The Steve Miller Band

Book Of Dreams

1977 Capital Records

Attachment 79479

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

John Lennon: Sometime In New York City.

Albert King

I'll Play The Blues For You (SACD)

1972/2004 Stax Records

Attachment 79480

Chumlie, you've got a PM...

Aimee Mann has a new one Charmer! Good release!

Quote Originally Posted by Msabot1 View Post
    Aimee Mann has a new one Charmer! Good release!
    I forgot about that. I saw her perform one of the songs recently on (I believe) the Jimmy Fallon show. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for reminding me!!

Just how I'm feeling

Name:  619n4hftyTL__SL500_AA280_.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  33.8 KB

Revolution music to bluegrass Dylan covers. That's how I'm feeling. If you haven't heard this album its great.

Name:  51dhoT-XM3L__SL500_AA280_.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  18.4 KB

Retrospective: The Best Of Suzanne Vega

2 CD/1 DVD Import (playing CD #1)

2003 A&M Records/Universal Music Group

Attachment 79496

Quote Originally Posted by dromunds View Post
    Revolution music to bluegrass Dylan covers. That's how I'm feeling. If you haven't heard this album its great.

Attachment 79495
    That looks interesting, I'd like to hear it sometime...

Rick88, who'd ever thought you'd hear a bunch of Dylan songs with fiddle and banjo? Tim O'Brien is a great musician and singer and this cd was very highly acclaimed when it came out, for good reason. Refreshing and Pretty darn good sound quality also, and the songs Tim picked are not the usual run of the mill Dylan "greatest hits". Highly recommended.

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Name:  2376018.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  64.9 KB

Carson's father was the bassist for Eric Johnson .... I saw carson for the first time at a benefit concert for a Austin artist ....on stage was none other than Eric himself .....at the last of the show ...... Carson got up on stage & just laid some riffs down that Mr Eric Johnson had a hard time following .......the benefit raised some much needed cash for the said artist & I went home with the warmest feeling of having seen a helluva show .... Signs is a great cd ...
    Last edited by fossy; 01-10-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Rick88, who'd ever thought you'd hear a bunch of Dylan songs with fiddle and banjo? Tim O'Brien is a great musician and singer and this cd was very highly acclaimed when it came out, for good reason. Refreshing and Pretty darn good sound quality also, and the songs Tim picked are not the usual run of the mill Dylan "greatest hits". Highly recommended.
    I am familiar with some of Tim's work, most notably with Kathy Mattea. I'll bet that really is a good listen. But, with me being laid off I must watch my spending right now. Hmm, now I feel like hearing some Kathy Mattea now that I mentioned her...

P.S. No "88" necessary, a simple "Rick" will suffice...

I will loan you mine if you wish. PM me your address. Kathy Mattea plays on this one also.

I will loan you mine if you wish. PM me your address. Kathy Mattea plays on this one also.
    PM sent!

stuck in the airport, flight 2 1/2 hours delayed, but I have power, headphones and a comfy seat, so I'm happy...

MOG > iPhone4 > Westone 3s > my soul

Dread Zeppelin

Name:  411VD5J089L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  28.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gdpeck View Post
    stuck in the airport, flight 2 1/2 hours delayed, but I have power, headphones and a comfy seat, so I'm happy...

MOG > iPhone4 > Westone 3s > my soul

Glad to see you keeping a positive attitude!!

Attachment 79501

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    Retrospective: The Best Of Suzanne Vega

2 CD/1 DVD Import (playing CD #1)

2003 A&M Records/Universal Music Group

Attachment 79496
    How are the new speakers treating you Rick?

Glad to see you keeping a positive attitude!!

Attachment 79501
    That picture ALWAYS helps!

That picture ALWAYS helps!
    I love that girl, ain't she cute?!

The Monitor Audio's are fantastic, I believe I've found a speaker that I will be very happy with for quite some time. While the LSi7's were great, they just didn't have the detail I like at the lower listening levels I must do a lot of my listening at...

I love that girl, ain't she cute?!

The Monitor Audio's are fantastic, I believe I've found a speaker that I will be very happy with for quite some time. While the LSi7's were great, they just didn't have the detail I like at the lower listening levels I must do a lot of my listening at...
    That sounds promising. I need something like that for my bedroom system. I'm running Polk Monitor 5s there now, and they need a little volume to sound their best. I've been thinking I need to get some good low listening level speakers. I want Harbeths, but that isn't happening any time soon in my life.

That sounds promising. I need something like that for my bedroom system. I'm running Polk Monitor 5s there now, and they need a little volume to sound their best. I've been thinking I need to get some good low listening level speakers. I want Harbeths, but that isn't happening any time soon in my life.
    I'll tell you what, those Energy RC-10's I have in my bedroom (and used to have a pair in the LR as well) are great little speakers too. They originally had an MSRP almost as high as the RX1's, and it's too bad they are no longer available (especially at the $219 Vann's was selling them for), because they are great a lower listening levels as well. Heck, they sound similar to the RX's to me, and are almost as good...

Thread Information