Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 932 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 587 627 677 ... LastLast
Results 17,281 to 17,310 of 27940

Member Sales Rating: (0)

All of those videos from Atlanta are outstanding. If they release this show on blu-ray, I would buy copies for all my friends (and a couple for me too). Glad you liked it. Have a good weekend!

Member Sales Rating: (26)

No doubt! Currently listening to the aforementioned.

http://youtu.be/hxaineCMv38
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Holy crap, that was nice. Just got finished watching it gdpeck. Very nice! Right up my alley for good music! Thanks for sharing.

Tom
    Last edited by treitz3; 01-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Name:  41taENAnNyL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  8.2 KB

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Let it Be.... Naked!(while fully clothed) Though I hear the best experience is to listen naked as well
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Cash. 'Nuff said...

Attachment 79876

Quote Originally Posted by dromunds View Post
    Yaeh, i enjoy it too.

Zappa/Mothers: Freak Out !!

Another one from The Man In Black, disc #2 of 4:

Attachment 79877

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    Love that Lp Gilmours best solo album it's the most Obscured By Clouds, Meddle ish sounding output from David ( Make Sense)? There's No Way Out Of Here, is one awesome tune! I will be listening to that next after this

Robert Belfour-Pushin My Luck. Best acoustic blues in that Mississippi Drone Style.

Name:  41D6pR7E+4L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  17.1 KB

Name:  funky kings [front].jpg
Views: 61
Size:  236.7 KB

Beatles: Rubber Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by gudnoyez View Post
    Love that Lp Gilmours best solo album it's the most Obscured By Clouds, Meddle ish sounding output from David ( Make Sense)? There's No Way Out Of Here, is one awesome tune! I will be listening to that next after this
    Last night was the first time I listened to that album. Liked it so much, I actually listened to it twice. I have a feeling that this CD will be in heavy rotation over the next couple of decades.

The Clash: Combat Rock.

Rick, I really dig that album. I have it on SACD and to be honest, for the life of me, I wonder why they even bothered. It's great music but I feel that it was a waste of an SACD, the recording is so lacking. Oh, well. Currently spinning...

Spam heaven around here anymore.
    The Band: The Band.

No doubt. Every Saturday, just like clockwork.

^^^ Excellent, excellent choice, my man!^^^ I love that woman.....[don't tell my wife]

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    ^^^ Excellent, excellent choice, my man!^^^ I love that woman.....[don't tell my wife]
    I love her too!! She's a very talented singer/songwriter/musician... And oh yeah, she's incredibly beautiful, IMHO...

Attachment 79927
    Last edited by Rick88; 01-19-2013 at 01:41 PM.

She is very sweet is she not? Dave Mason...Alone Together....Traffic....Low Spark of High heeled Boys.....The Who...Live at Leeds!

Just got back from my Saturday run. Did 12 miles today. One nice thing about being slow is that I was able to listen to this in it's entirety:

Name:  cover.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  94.8 KB

Thread Information