Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 856 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 588 628 678 ... LastLast
Results 17,311 to 17,340 of 25679

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Just got back from my Saturday run. Did 12 miles today. One nice thing about being slow is that I was able to listen to this in it's entirety:

Name:  cover.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  94.8 KB

That is one hell of a group dude! Saw em live last summer!! Old Donovan and Yardbirds!!!

Name:  51W896TT1NL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  30.6 KB

Member Sales Rating: (8)

This one came in the mail today, courtesy of dromonds. I am loving it, thanks a bunch!!

Attachment 79954
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Clean mix - great sound!

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Dixie Dregs Night of the living Dregs
    HT:Polk LSi c LSi 15's LSi 7's LSi FX's Dual DSW MP3K's Marantz AV7701 Sunfire TGA-7401 Oppo BDP-93 Sony PS3 Directv Genie HD DVR Sony 55" 3D LED LCD

2 C: VR3 LSIM 703's Monitor 5B's VR3 LSi 9's Audioquest Rocket 33's DSW MP 1K Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang 50Years Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's Tesla E83CC's Marantz 2385 Yamaha M80 Parasound 2100 Pre Squeezebox Touch Marantz SA8004 SACD Music Hall MMF 5.1 TT Musical Surroundings Phonomena II Phono Pre Solid Silver IC's, Pangea PC's

Bad Company

Straight Shooter

Audio Fidelity 24 KT Gold CD (Limited Edition N0. 0771)

1975/2011 Atlantic/Audio Fidelity

Attachment 79957

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

The Rolling Stones

Tattoo You

1981 Atlantic Records

Attachment 79963

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Name:  4270125.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  13.2 KB

Member Sales Rating: (26)

In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    That is one I have got to add to my collection at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
    Accept: Breaker? Welcome to the forum.
    Accept- Blood of nations

On SACD:

Attachment 79972

In case anyone is interested, here's this evening's Austin City Limits show (I'll be tuning in):

http://acltv.com/2013/01/18/norah-jo...ategorization/

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    That is one I have got to add to my collection at some point...
    It's recorded a whole lot better than the Adele 21 disaster. While it's still not what I would consider a great or well recorded album, at least it's listenable. The video quality is a tad grainy at times, especially for a Blu-ray but the performance is definitely worth the price of admission. Adele is quite a talented young lady and her 21 album would get considerably more play time if the recording was worth more than a wart on an elephant's hairy hind end.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

"The World's Greatest Audiophile Vocal Recordings" on the recommendation of Trey, and I can only say, "Thank you, Try, for recommending this CD. It is a great experience in listening -- especially with those new crossovers you did for the SDA SRSs!"

Such good sound!
    Family Room
    Cambridge Audio Azur 840C CD Player, King Cobra XLRs
    Perreaux SM6P MKII Preamp, AQ Sky XLRs
    Perreaux Prisma 750 Amps, Morrow SP7 Cables
    SDA SRS 1.2as (RD0194s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: Xovers & Binding Post Cups, SDA Inductors & Interconnect Cables)

Exercise Room
    Wadia 171i, Supernova 6 Glass Toslink
    CA Azur 840C, AQ King Cobra RCAs
    Perreaux SM6P Preamp & PMF3150 Amp, AQ King Cobra RCAs
    Dreadnought
    SDA 1Cs (Mod'd)

Your welcome. I turned him on to that recording. In fact, that's the recording that lead me to SACD's in the first place....before I even knew what they were. Actually listened to it today...

Name:  51w9ZjMuY5L__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  16.1 KB

Name:  61xK501CY1L__SL500_AA280_.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  23.7 KB

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Am I showing my age if I keep listening to Diana Krall?

I dunno, I keep staring at the photos of her.....

Name:  51cxW3DUybL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  24.6 KB

Mornin' fellas...

Attachment 80032

Mornin' to ya' Rick!

...at least until the family gets back. Then it's time to watch some football.

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    Mornin' to ya' Rick!

...at least until the family gets back. Then it's time to watch some football.
    I was not very familiar with Keb' Mo's music until a year or so ago, and since doing so he's become one of my favorite artists!!

One more before football...

Attachment 80041

Whats this football you speak of ?
    The Doors: Strange Days.
    Spammers busy today.

Yeah, what football is this you speak of?

Name:  61w3jhvBGML__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  39.9 KB

Thread Information