Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 925 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 667 707 757 ... LastLast
Results 19,681 to 19,710 of 27733

Member Sales Rating: (8)

I purchased this one at Best Buy last week, for ten bucks... I am very impressed with the sound quality on this one, so much that I'm going to try and collect as many from these 2002 DSD Remasters as I can...

The Rolling Stones

Let It Bleed

2002 Abkco Records

Attachment 85033
    Last edited by Rick88; 05-11-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

The Cars

Candy-O

MFSL 24kt Gold Audiophile Ultradisc II CD (Limited Edition No. 02552)

1979/2011 Elektra Entertainment Group/MFSL

Attachment 85035

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

The Eagles...Long Road Out of Eden n
    Home Theater
    Onkyo PR-SC5508 Sharp LC-70LE847U
    Emotiva XPA-5 Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UPA-2
    Front RTi-A9 Wide RTi-A7 Center CSi-A6 Surround FXi-A6 Rear RTi-A3 Sub 2x PSW505
    Sony BDP-S790 Dishnetwork Hopper/Joey Logitech Harmony One Apple TV
    Two Channel
    Oppo 105D BAT VK-500 w/BatPack SDA SRS 2.3 Dreadnought Squeezebox Touch Apple TV

Bad Company

Self Titled

Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold HDCD (now out of print)

Attachment 85036

I love me some Linda Ronstadt too Rick, but she don't look like that anymo'....but she can sing me a lulby anytime

Name:  linda_ronstadt_5270982.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  50.1 KB
    Home Theater:Samsung8000-55LED,Pioneer SC35, Pioneer DV-79AVi, Sunfire TGA7201, LSi25, LCi RTSc, LC80i
    2chnl system:Melody 101 tube pre, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, W4S Dac, MG Audio Planus2 speaker cables
    Office rig: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures

Member Sales Rating: (43)

Default ben's hospital phone number 860-714-6605

Phone
    Number
    860-714-6605
    How do I start a new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ben62670 View Post
    Phone
    Number
    860-714-6605
    Glad you are chiming in, click "Forum" above "New Post" then go to "Club House" you will see "start new thread"
    Home Theater:Samsung8000-55LED,Pioneer SC35, Pioneer DV-79AVi, Sunfire TGA7201, LSi25, LCi RTSc, LC80i
    2chnl system:Melody 101 tube pre, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, W4S Dac, MG Audio Planus2 speaker cables

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    I purchased this one at Best Buy last week, for ten bucks... I am very impressed with the sound quality on this one, so much that I'm going to try and collect as many from these 2002 DSD Remasters as I can...

The Rolling Stones

Let It Bleed

2002 Abkco Records

Attachment 85033
    Most can be found on Amazon pretty reasonable Rick. I agree, they do sound good.
    The Doors: Absolutly Live.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Most can be found on Amazon pretty reasonable Rick. I agree, they do sound good.
    Hello chumlie, good to see you here this evening... I noticed you have not been posting as much lately, and I miss seeing your posts... I don't know 'bout you my friend, but I am enjoying several (7 so far) beers tonight........

Quote Originally Posted by txcoastal1 View Post
    I love me some Linda Ronstadt too Rick, but she don't look like that anymo'....but she can sing me a lulby anytime

Attachment 85043
    To quote the great Cris Carter, COME ON, MAN... Please don't ruin my image of my all-time favorite girl singer by posting that photo... Just kidding (kinda), I've seen that photo thousands of times... I prefer to remember her like this:

Attachment 85044

The Police

Zenyatta Mondatta

1980 A&M Records

Attachment 85045

I here ya Rick, I had her poster on my wall...had a crush, she looks Sally Field...another crush

Hell look at Goldie Hawn

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by ben62670 View Post
    Phone
    Number
    860-714-6605
    I started a new thread for ya, all you have to do is post in it.
    In the Clubhouse:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...70#post1918670
    Last edited by pepster; 05-11-2013 at 10:37 PM.

pepster

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Dang Chumlie, saw you on Pawn Stars the other night!
    I get the feeling your "Corbread" supply is bigger than mine!

You know I LUB ya Chalie, but I like ribbing and ribs also!

After going through my LPs, I narrowed my next selection down to these 4 records... It was a tough choice, but I ended up chosing:......................

Attachment 85047

...This one, because I wanna ROCK!!

The Scorpions are my favorite "hard rock" band of all-time (unless you consider Led Zeppelin hard rock)...

No doubt, one (or more) of the other four will be played before I call it a night...

Attachment 85050

Last edited by BlueFox; 05-11-2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Duh. Misspelled band's name.

Pat Travers Band Live!

Go For What You Know

1979 Polydor Records

Attachment 85055

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    Cool little speakers!!
    Thank you! I also have an Onkyo 603 receiver and a Mirage Omni S8 sub under my desk.

Still on youtube with my pc.

AVR-Onkyo TX-NR808
    Front amp-Adcom GFA 555>Polk Audio LSi9's(Vr3 Castle Mods)
    Center amp-Adcom GFA 5400>Polk Audio LSi9 bi-wired(Vr3 Castle Mod)
    Surrounds-Polk Audio F/X500's<Onkyo TX-NR808
    Sub-Velodyne SPL-1000R

This one is for Rick.

AVR-Onkyo TX-NR808
    Front amp-Adcom GFA 555>Polk Audio LSi9's(Vr3 Castle Mods)
    Center amp-Adcom GFA 5400>Polk Audio LSi9 bi-wired(Vr3 Castle Mod)
    Surrounds-Polk Audio F/X500's<Onkyo TX-NR808
    Sub-Velodyne SPL-1000R

Quote Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
    This one is for Rick.

Thanks a million!!!

Attachment 85056

Joe Walsh

But Seriously, Folks...

1978 Elektra/Asylum Records

Attachment 85057

Quote Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
    Thank you! I also have an Onkyo 603 receiver and a Mirage Omni S8 sub under my desk.

Still on youtube with my pc.

Excellent little sub, I owned it at one time, as well as the Mirage Prestige S10... They are EXCELLENT subs for a music based setup...

The Beatles

Magical Mystery Tour (from the mono box set)

1967/2009

Attachment 85058

Nora Jones - Come Away With Me

On beer 5, after I finish this it is time to start rocking and annoying the neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    Nora Jones - Come Away With Me

On beer 5, after I finish this it is time to start rocking and annoying the neighbors.
    Attachment 85061

Celebration Day - CD2, track one. For the rest of the night I am on the music server, and going from song to song. Next is "Free Bird".

Me, practicing some Johnny Cash...

Attachment 85062

Thread Information