Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 925 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 683 723 773 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,190 of 27742

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Slight change of plans... While watching the news, I swapped out receivers, instead of waiting until tomorrow...

Attachment 86441

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Name:  timemachine.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  29.3 KB

...on blu

Name:  StratPack.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  24.0 KB

...on blu. Listening to David Gilmour do Marooned, Coming Back To Life and Sorrow worth the price of admission.

Opus, "30th Anniversary Celebration Album"
    Family Room
    PS Audio PW MKII DAC, PW Transport; AQ Vodka IC
    Perreaux SM6P MKII Preamp, AQ Sky XLRs
    Perreaux Prisma 750 Amps, Morrow SP7 Cables
    SDA SRS 1.2as (RD0194s, Dreadnought, Black Hole 5, Acousta-Stuf, Dynamat Extreme, JBWeld. Vr3 Mods: Xovers & Binding Post Cups, SDA Inductors & Interconnect Cables)

Exercise Room
    Wadia 171i, Supernova 6 Glass Toslink
    CA Azur 840C, AQ King Cobra RCAs
    Perreaux SM6P Preamp & PMF3150 Amp, AQ King Cobra RCAs
    Dreadnought
    SDA 1Cs (Mod'd)

Ray LaMonontagne: Trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by dromunds View Post
    Paul McCartney Wild Life BTW, Hertz9753, I just noticed that guitar in your post from last night. That is one sweet axe, Eugene.
    It would be cool if it was a Gibson Les Paul, but is only a Harmony probably made in the 80's. It does does match my LSi9's though.

The Beatles: White Album

Name:  004.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  305.6 KB
    AVR-Onkyo TX-NR808
    Front amp-Adcom GFA 555>Polk Audio LSi9's(Vr3 Castle Mods)
    Center amp-Adcom GFA 5400>Polk Audio LSi9 bi-wired(Vr3 Castle Mod)
    Surrounds-Polk Audio F/X500's<Onkyo TX-NR808
    Sub-Velodyne SPL-1000R

Quote Originally Posted by hochpt21 View Post
    George, checking this out now. Really like the first few songs so far. I would also throw a little Black Keys in the mix.

I'm gonna continue checking them out.....thanks for the recommedation!!!
    Glad you like them! They've really only played gigs here on Phoenix and a few in Southern California, but I think they are destined to get much bigger soon.

Rick...thought Rubber Soul and Revolver would have made one hell of a double album...agree? Those MMF tables are great are they not?

Quote Originally Posted by Msabot1 View Post
    Rick...thought Rubber Soul and Revolver would have made one hell of a double album...agree? Those MMF tables are great are they not?
    Indeed, I agree 100%!!

Yeah, I love my Music Hall... I got a screaming deal on it, too ($299 brand new)...

Steely Dan

Aja (Original Master Recording)

1977 MCA Records/1980 MFSL

Attachment 86460

The Cranberries

To The Faithful Departed

1996 Island Records

Attachment 86461

Happy 63rd Birthday to Ann Wilson!!

Attachment 86463

The Cult

Electric

1987 Sire Records

Attachment 86479

Kansas

Point Of No Return

1977 CBS Records

Attachment 86480

That was one hell of a deal on that table....dont want to say what I gave up for my 5.1 , but it makes the old vinyl come alive!!! Nuts, I Just listened to the Cult Sonic Temple just about a couple of hours ago...one heck of a recording!! Rock on!! Yea!!

Quote Originally Posted by Msabot1 View Post
    That was one hell of a deal on that table....dont want to say what I gave up for my 5.1 , but it makes the old vinyl come alive!!! Nuts, I Just listened to the Cult Sonic Temple just about a couple of hours ago...one heck of a recording!! Rock on!! Yea!!
    Yeah, I got a great deal on it. I was in the right place at the right time, as a dealer from Boston had just posted it on Audiogon a few minutes before I saw it. They were going to discontinue selling Music Hall products for whatever reason, and I couldn't order it quick enough. I was preparing to order it at $499 in the next couple of weeks, so the timing could not have been better...

As for The Cult, that record came in a lot of about 50 that a co-worker gave me a couple of years ago, and that was my first listen. In fact, that is the first time I've ever heard one of their albums, and I really liked it, and the sound quality was excellent!!

Pat Travers Band Live!

Go For What You Know

1979 Polydor Records

Attachment 86481

Jimi Hendrix

West Coast Seattle Boy

LP # 6 of 8

2010 Hendrix Experience LLC

Attachment 86483

Member Sales Rating: (3)

In memory of James Gandolfini, listening to Bobby Darin's , "Once Upon A Time".

Pat Travers is one hell of a performer....saw him live in Vancouver B C I think it was 79 or so....boom boom out go the lights!! Check out Sonic Temple....you will dig it!!

Good Thursday morning group...

Also, Happy 68th Birthday to the songbird, the lovely Miss Anne Murray!!

Attachment 86489

Tex Ritter

The Supercountrylegendary Tex Ritter

1972 Capitol Records

Attachment 86493

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    The Cult

Electric

1987 Sire Records

Attachment 86479
    Electric and Sonic Temple are both fantastic albums, and mention of them on this thread inspired me to listen to my favorite album by The Cult:

Name:  cover.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  116.6 KB

When I run, I use a fairly random playlist. "Wake Up Time for Freedom" was rotated in for a few days, and I coudn't get enough of that song. It was great motivation for me, and I think I need to "dust off" Sonic Temple and listen to the whole thing soon.

via MOG:

Frank Zappa: Zoot Allures.

Another birthday themed listen...

Happy 59th to Michael Anthony!!

Attachment 86506

Blues Brothers: Original Soundtrack.

Molly Hatchet

Flirtin' With Disaster

1979 Epic Records

Attachment 86507

Thread Information