Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 932 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 695 735 785 ... LastLast
Results 20,521 to 20,550 of 27934

Member Sales Rating: (8)

"Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Stone Gossard...Bayleaf
    2-channel
    Sources: Pro-ject 2.9 wood Grado Gold cartridge; Oppo BDP-105; Amps: Anthem Integrated 225; PS Audio GCPH Speakers: Polk - LSi15's (sub mod)

HT
    Amps: Sony - STR-DG1000; Outlaw 200 Mono; B&K Reference 200.2; Speakers: Polk - CS2, Monitor 70's, RC80i's; Video: Optoma HD20; FAVI HD-100

Man Cave
    Sources: Sony PS-LX410, Denon 3910; Amps: Dared sl2000a, HK 3490, Simaudio Moon LP3; Speakers: Polk - SDA 2A's

What am I listening to? I completed and signed the connect the dots on the inside. That was 30 years ago. Name:  IMG_2166[1].jpg
Views: 73
Size:  541.8 KB
    Last edited by plainoledave; 07-12-2013 at 09:57 AM.

Attachment 87269

B.B King & Eric Clapton

Riding With The King

2000 Reprise Records

I think I'm having an eargasmName:  IMG_2176[1].jpg
Views: 77
Size:  527.3 KB

Blind Faith... Derrick and the Dominoes Layla...I voted for this album in 70 Playboys Music Poll Album Of The Year....think a Three Dog Night album got it....go figure!

O yea....Rick,dig that EYE CANDY!!

I'm playing around with my toys today... I swapped out amps again, hooking up the RX-V995 up in place of the CR-1040... I may keep it hooked up for the weekend, or change them back out as soon as later on today... Who knows???

Attachment 87273

From "The Perfect Blues Collection" 25 CD Box Set

Keb' Mo'

Just Like You

1996/2011 Sony Music

Quote Originally Posted by plainoledave View Post
    I think I'm having an eargasmAttachment 87270

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Mastodon: Blood Mountain

A little metal to make the Friday spin by just a bit faster.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

Attachment 87275

The Cars

Shake It Up

1981 Elektra/Asylum Records

Attachment 87279

The Legend of Johnny Cash

The answer to my mystery question earlier today...Name:  image.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  561.2 KB

This just arrived today so I'm listening to the SACD layer for the first time. Initial impressions are that it is a lot clearer and more dynamic than the original redbook I have. There just seems to be more of anything. It's easier to pick out the individual instruments, and the drums sound very real. I can also hear much more of what Geddy is doing on the bass. This is current listening compared to memory. Not sure if I'm up for a detailed a/b comparison or not, especially if it will ruin any placebo effect I might be suffering from.

Attachment 87297

Jackson Browne

Running On Empty

1977 Elektra/Asylum Records

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Name:  220px-Long_John_Baldry_1971.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  18.3 KB
    Marantz AV7005 Pre/Pro
    Outlaw 7500 Amp
    Parasond 2100 Pre - HT Bypass
    Marantz SA8004 SACD/CD
    Polk Audio Speakers: LSi15 Fronts, LC65FX Surround, LSiC Center
    Oppo BDP-103

Attachment 87300

Janis Joplin

Pearl

Attachment 87301

Foreigner

Head Games

1979 Atlantic Records

Nice to see another John Baldry fan here. Listened to "Right to Sing the Blues" earlier today.

Attachment 87305

Lucinda Williams

Car Wheels On A Gravel Road (Deluxe Edition)

My current favorite album...

Attachment 87306

My latest amp experiment is over, and the CR-1040 is back in the setup, where it belongs...

And heck yeah, it's cranked... Check it out, right now it's (effortlessly) pumping out a clean 100 wpc in my acoustically treated studio... Life is good...

And once again, cheers!!

Attachment 87307

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  422.3 KB

I read of review of this album somewhere online once, and the reviewer called it a "Rootsy Treasure", and I could not agree more...

It is my favorite Linda Ronstadt album............

Attachment 87309

Attachment 87310

Natalie Merchant

Ophelia

1998 Elektra Entertainment Group

Attachment 87319

Randy Travis Live

It Was Just A Matter Of Time

2 Disc DVD/DVD-Audio (watching the dvd)

2000 Image Entertainment

Thread Information