Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 735 of 925 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 745 785 835 ... LastLast
Results 22,021 to 22,050 of 27740

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Marcus Miller - "Renaissance"

The title track has killer bass - I thought my fillings were being shaken out and my brain being subjected to liquification....

The guy can play that bass geetar!

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Attachment 91015

Joan Jett And The Blackhearts ~ "Album" ~ 1983
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Blues Image ~ self titled (1969)
    Here by the sea and sand nothing ever goes as planned.

McIntosh MC 7270 ~ Rogue Audio Métis Preamplifier ~ Rogue Stealth Phono Pre ~ Denon 5910 ~ Vandersteen 3A ~ VPI HW19 Mk III with upgraded platter, SME tonearm and Ortofon Kontrapunkt A cartridge

Attachment 91016

B.B King ~ Live At The Regal ~ 1973 Pickwick International

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Attachment 91017

Linda Ronstadt ~ Prisoner In Disguise~ MFSL Original Master Recording

Name:  DSCN2736.JPG
Views: 111
Size:  112.8 KB

Linda's a great choice Rick88

McIntosh MC 7270 ~ Rogue Audio Métis Preamplifier ~ Rogue Stealth Phono Pre ~ Denon 5910 ~ Vandersteen 3A ~ VPI HW19 Mk III with upgraded platter, SME tonearm and Ortofon Kontrapunkt A cartridge

I just got this double lp in like new condition a few hours ago at my local vinyl store. Ramones rock!

Name:  IMG00973-20131025-1846.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  497.7 KB
    Last edited by pglbook; 10-25-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Name:  DSCN2737.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  79.7 KB

Linda Ronstadt / Hasten Down The Wind

Dinosaur Jr. the comparisons of a grunge filled bunch of Neil Young and Crazy Horse are spot on think of Weld, Reactor, or Ragged Glory, this sums it up for Dinosaur Jr. J Masics solos are incredible.
    Attached Images  

Name:  DSCN2738.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  134.8 KB

The Age Of Electronicus
    Synthesized on the Moog by Dick Hyman

Zebra the amazing Randy Jackson & Co, no not the one from American Idol that says Dog ya'll all the time, but the Randy Jackson guitarist singer songwriter, of the Underrated band Zebra. Forget the Zeppelin comparisons as these guys were inspired by the mighty Zep and yes he sometimes sounds like Robert Plant, but these guys are pretty darn good.
    Attached Images  

Happy 50th Birthday to Natalie Merchant!!

Attachment 91029

Quote Originally Posted by gudnoyez View Post
    Zebra the amazing Randy Jackson & Co, no not the one from American Idol that says Dog ya'll all the time, but the Randy Jackson guitarist singer songwriter, of the Underrated band Zebra. Forget the Zeppelin comparisons as these guys were inspired by the mighty Zep and yes he sometimes sounds like Robert Plant, but these guys are pretty darn good.
    Yep...remember them from the early eighties...powerful trio group and if I'm not mistaken they are still touring! Killer album!

Quote Originally Posted by pglbook View Post
    I just got this double lp in like new condition a few hours ago at my local vinyl store. Ramones rock!

Attachment 91019
    Yea they rock! That's an understatement....finding anything from this group unused and in good shape is getting hard. Found a copy of Rocket To Russia and Road To Ruin a while ago...when I'm in the mood,I really like this stuff cranked!!!

Tom Waits: Alice.

Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ Gods & Guns

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinman View Post

Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ Gods & Guns
    Great pic!!

So, I've been working on a little project the last couple days. A week ago today I picked up a Yamaha R-S700 stereo receiver to use as an all-analog preamp/tuner.

I've often thought about adding wood side panels to modern gear, to give it more of an old school vibe, but I never got around to trying it. But, since the newer Yamaha stereo integrated amps and receivers have the vintage looking faces already, I decided that it would be a perfect candidate for the experiment. I used red oak boards, and stained them in cabernet. Given my (lack of) woodworking skills & proper tools, I think they turned out pretty good, and definitely gave the Yammie more of that old school vibe...

Attachment 91030

Jazz That's Soulfully Blue ~ SACD ~ 2005 HighNote Records

Nice job Rick. How are the attached ? Still on a Tom Waits kick, now playing Blood Money.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Nice job Rick. How are the attached ? Still on a Tom Waits kick, now playing Blood Money.
    There are attached in the factory holes on the side. I had to get longer screws though.

Attachment 91031

Gloria Estefan ~ The Standards ~ 2013

Name:  DSCN2741.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  143.4 KB

Wilco ~ Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by Rick88 View Post
    There are attached in the factory holes on the side. I had to get longer screws though.

I think it looks great Rick "Nice Job"

Radio Paradise via Squeezebox
    ** Bill Clark Windham, VT **

Listening to SRV In Step now since it was mentioned in a karma thread and made me want to pop it in. Wall of Denial. Track 7.
    Sony KDL-55EX500 TV
    Sony BDP-S570 blue ray player
    Onkyo TX-NR809 receiver
    Front L/R: Polk RT55i
    Front high: Polk RT25i
    Center: Polk CS245i
    Surround: Polk RT35i
    Sub: Polk PSW505

The Moody Blues ~ To Our Childrens Childrens Children

Steve Hillage ~ Open

Priests British Steel

The Beatles ~ Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band In Fabulous Mono

Raven

Thread Information