Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (40)

Default Adcom 535 - $100 BIN

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3087980189&category=39783[/url]

No affil...

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (27)

Sad to see people letting go of such fine amps for so little....

Makes Adcom look bad...

DANG! THAT DID NOT LAST LONG, took seconds....LOL
    Last edited by VR3; 03-27-2004 at 10:19 PM.
    www.Vr3Mods.com ///// www.Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

Member Sales Rating: (58)

Adcom blah, Adcom blah...LOL...LMAO...WAAAAA....OMG Adcom....WOOHOO...YIPPEE...the only one I have seen lately with any Adcom horns to blow, has been Jrausch, with that sweet Adcom he's replacing and/or still using....spare us your constant blah blah blah. You degrade a good brand.
    Last edited by dorokusai; 03-28-2004 at 12:13 AM.

Whatever you say Mark...Whatever you say -- "Whatever you say goes in this ear and out the other, a constant blah blah blah blah." - John Reuben
    Last edited by VR3; 03-28-2004 at 12:17 AM.

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

Mark = Polk member, who REALLY tries to post honest information, and positive/negative intuitive comments with a silly caveat now and then, for fun....

Trey = Polk member, who supplies rhetoric, followed by more rhetoric followed by an LOL....or LMAO....or WAAAAAA......sheesh...how do you expect anyone to GET something from that crap.

What boggles me, is that you do know something about audio, yet you continue to de-value your opinion almost every other post. You live and breathe audio, why not offer it in a way that means something.

I harp on some things from time to time, beings it is an opinion oriented forum, but you have taken the cake.

Mark, - I received a PM from you a while back that said "I do not wish to have contact with you." Being what and who I am - I respected that. - and I will continue to respect that request.

Trey - Yes you did, in response to YOUR daddy segmented PM. Good enough, so be it.

Thread Information