Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
    SuperJober07

Wink Question about Box size

Hey,

I recently ordered MM465 and MM120's directly from Polk Audio through my company's employee accomodation program. Will polk send me a reciept? If not... what happens if it blows? How do i calim my 3 year warranty.

Second...
    Can somebody tell me the box specs for a dual and single box? Heh.. or even make my life easier and send me exact measurements? :) I'd like to have the box all ready to go once the subs are delivered.

Thanks.

Polk Customer Service
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

SJ07,
    Don't sweat it!! If you ever have a problem with the subs return them to our service department for exchange. The address is Polk Audio 2550 Britannia Blvd. Suite D San Diego, CA. 92154.
    Include a short note with your name, address, daytime telephone number, description of the problem, and state in your note when and where you purchased these speakers on accommodation.
    Now for the box specs... each woofer requires a sealed box volume of .88 cubic feet. The box needs to be constructed out of 3/4" MDF ( please no particle board!!!!! ) and seal all interior seams with a silicone caulking. We do have box plans available on our website for both a sealed and bandpass ecnlosures.
    If you require the plans for a Iso-push pull bandpass, or a 3 chamber bandpass for these woofers, give us a call at
    800-377-7655 betwen the hours of 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern time and we can fax them to you. Feel free to call if you have any questions.

Happy Listening!!
    Kim

SuperJober07

Default Thanks.. 1 more thing =)

I dont quite understand the box specs..sorry if i sound novice.. heh

Are these it?

Fo, Fs: 30Hz
    Qms: 8.06
    Qes: .5
    Qts: .47
    Vas: 61 L, 2.15 cu ft
    Cms: 164 Ám/N
    BL: 15.5 TM
    Sd: .0514 sq m, .553 sq ft
    Winding width: 25.4mm, 1"
    X max (linear): 8.7 mm, .343"
    X max (mech.): 25.4mm, 1"
    Le: 1.3mH
    Mms: 173.9 g
    Vd: .062 cu. ft.

And if so... uhh.. what do i do with it? =)

Thread Information