Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Club Polk members who run off newbies.

After much careful research, I've concluded that the two biggest offenders are F1nut and Bretw22. RuSsMaN and mantis come in a close third and forth.

After reviewing many of their negative posts to newbies, I've conlcluded that they lead the pack in attacks on newbies.
    Last edited by spyderman; 06-25-2004 at 03:25 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (20)

Hmmm...starting a poll with the intention of disrespecting other members...seems I got put in timeout for that...

Spydie...looks like you btoke the 4th commandment...
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Member Sales Rating: (17)

Some newbies just need runnin' off... :D
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D

Member Sales Rating: (40)

Sydie, not getting enough attention lately?

You've been weighed, you've been measured, and you've been found wanting.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Your inane rantings runnoff far more members than anyone else does. Don't call out those names just because they are people who tell it how it is...and more importantly to the point....DON'T LIKE YOU.

Member Sales Rating: (18)

Why can't we all just get along.... we all share many same interests, first and foremost A/V, we all like to ask and answer questions help each other out. I just don;t get why you have to call out names, you could have been more diplomatic and not have named anyone but brought our point forth...

don't know what was said beyond the title (thanks to the wonderful ignore feature) but this seems like a useless thread.

not getting enough attention in the idiots playground? stay in your playpen and leave the rest of the forum for the grown-ups please. :o

Member Sales Rating: (5)

Wow. This might actually be construed as an original thought on your part.

Since this isn't the trash area that we call the polictical forum, I guess we can ask you why you're here? If it's your goal to sway the 'POLK' vote away from Bush, it's been a pathetic showing on your part.

We all know that those who listen to Polk speakers hold the hammer and that both parties are desparately trying to sway the collective over to their camp.

Months and months of cut and pasting garbage into the trash area and I don't think one person has been swayed. How pathetic, sad to think that you actually own Polks. Or do you? I've never heard you talk about them.

Or maybe you're one of Polk's competitors? Is that it?!? You're trying to bankrupt Polk by forcing them to add terrabyte after terrabyte of storage for your inane postings? A speaker cold war endgame? Clever...

Maybe you're some next generation spambot being beta tested by the spammers? At least I can admire the brillance of a scum of the earth to come up with something as obnoxious and devoid of intelligent thought.

regards

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.

Why can't we all just get along.... we all share many same interests, first and foremost A/V, we all like to ask and answer questions help each other out. I just don;t get why you have to call out names, you could have been more diplomatic and not have named anyone but brought our point forth...
    Hey Rodney...

Spydurrr doesn't have any interest in A/V. If he did he'd understand that politics and A/V don't mix. He's only here to raise political hell, but merely makes himself look like an uninformed moron in the process...and no it's not his politics. I can respect someone who actually can form their own thoughts even though they may not be views I hold, but this guy is a total clown.

He is just looking for attention, but I admittedly can't stop myself from shooting at such an easy target.

why my quote ??

and that was to be bring YOUR not our point forth ??? sorry

Originally posted by Willow
    why my quote ??

and that was to be bring YOUR not our point forth ??? sorry
    I was just quoting you because I wasn't sure you were aware that Spydurrr has never posted anything that has to do with actual Polk stuff (wiring, ect). He's posted in the Music & Movies Forum, this forum, and I think the Flea Market.

Point is he's only here to raise political hell, not to actually talk A/V. Several members have pointed that out and yet he never changes. I doubt he owns any polks...although he claims he does.

:)

Oh ok as long as you were not linking me to him !!

Originally posted by Willow
    Oh ok as long as you were not linking me to him !!
    Nooooo! :) I was echoing your sentiments.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Southern New Jersey, the clean part, where all the manure is...

Then why didn't you go when they got on you???

Mindless twit!!!
    I smell ass, burning ass, glowing cherry red spanked ass.

RT1

Originally posted by amulford
    Then why didn't you go when they got on you???

Mindless twit!!!

now if thats directed to me thats uncalled for !!

Banned

I'm not gone. I am going to annoy the living **** of out F1nut till the day I die. I sure as hell ain't a noob here folks. I am from the old school days before registering was required to post. I'll challenge Russman, F1nut, mantis, & Bretw22 to a boxing match or wrestling or just a straight out street brawl any day. ****, I'll fly where you guys are and videotape it for the polk community to see. Back your big mouths up in person. You should watch who you call sleazy and a scumbag before you know who you are talking to. Now, I am probably going to catch some flack for this, but hey, I never ever insulted someone on this forum, these guys assaulted me first. I hate internet tough guys. Remind of the seniors in high school who were dorks but picked on freshman cause they thought they were cool.

lol

Cooden...stop picking 'fights' on the internet you twit....my god.

****, I'll fly where you guys are
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!? :p :p

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Spineless,

It's been proven (you've done most of it yourself, thanks) that you are basically worthless and contribute nothing positive to this forum.

I challenge you to prove that I have run off ANYBODY that didn't deserve it.

F1
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Banned

not picking fights, i don't talk **** to people unless **** is talked to me first. There are way too many **** talkers here. I am cleaning this place up.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Cooter,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're too funny!

F1
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Thread Information