Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Default Paradigm X-30, SVS and SDA 1C's

Anyone think it would be worth it to bypass my SVS's crossover and phasing and filter the lows off my 1C's using the Paradigm X-30? Or should I simply try using the X-30 to filter the 1C's and use the SVS controls? Just htinking about trying somehting different.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d

Member Sales Rating: (58)

How do you have the 1C's hooked up now?

Member Sales Rating: (8)

The AA DLC has two sets of outputs. One runs to the Parasound and the other set runs to the SVS. The 1C's are not crossed over in anyway, besides the internal crossovers.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d

Thread Information