Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Thumbs up Taking Lives DVD

Watched "Taking Lives" last night. I'd recommend it as a rental. Good FBI/Police drama type movie.

Real nice nude scene with Angelina Jolie, if you're into that sort of thing. (I don't know how you couldn't be) Best part of that scene was Jolie was bare assed naked, and Ethan Hawke had all his clothes on!! No man ass. The writer for that scene should get more work, IMO.

I won't say anything about what happens, because that could ruin the movie. Overall, it was a cool story. Best of all, NO COMPUTER GENERATED EFFECTS!!!:D :D

Not much in the sound effects department, not that kind of movie.
    Bob Mayo, on the keyboards. Bob Mayo.

Member Sales Rating: (14)

Yeah, it was an OK movie, I found it a LITTLE predictable. Lots of twists, but I think from the get-go you kind of could have figured it out. And the ending was ludicrous, if you ask me.

But all of it worth it for the nude scene by far ;-)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

we just watched this the other night... me and my wife liked it. I thought it had a great twist at the end. and what movie now days isnt somewhat predictable? Good rental. Thanks to netflix, if it isnt good just order another...... no lines no waiting... LOL
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Originally posted by faster100
    we just watched this the other night... me and my wife liked it. I thought it had a great twist at the end. and what movie now days isnt somewhat predictable? Good rental. Thanks to netflix, if it isnt good just order another...... no lines no waiting... LOL
    ah but the public library is better, except for the waiting thing. we get all our movies from there and don't have to pay anything.

You guys watch the rated or unrated version? I doubt the library will carry the unrated... hope we still get "the scene" :D
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15

I watched the unrated directors cut. That's all Blockbuster had. I'm not sure what would have been removed in the rated version. I didn't think there was anything in there that was too graphic or bloody/violent.

The nude scene in question was not graphic either. A couple of breast shots. No fur burger or anything.
    Bob Mayo, on the keyboards. Bob Mayo.

Thread Information