Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Question looking for ideas in (used) integrated amps

I"m looking for any suggestions on a (used) integrated amp. I'm not looking for a receiver.. I don't want a tuner in this amp.

This will be used for a rarely used spare bedroom. I have a 27" TV that I want to set up with a DVD player and an integrated amp and some small sized speakers.

Can anyone recommend a used integrated amp that is not a big brute of a monster for my two channel spare bedroom unit i'm trying to put together?

I"m thinking small here. The speakers will prob be ones like RTi4's or similar in size to those.

I'm thinking if i could find a integrated amp with maybe say 30 to 50wpc would be about where i want to go with this project.

Know of anyone who has a integrated amp they would like to part with? I want to do this on the cheap too. i'm not looking for any over say $100.

This spare bedroom gets used less than say 10 times the whole year.. so i'm not looking for brand new state of the art gear by any means. Good shape, used, and cheap is my budget for everything.

al

Member Sales Rating: (13)

'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (11)

thanks...

I looked at Audiogon last night. funny how i missed all three of those. ;)

but that's about what i'm looking for.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Lemme think about it and do some testing of other stuff. Right now I have a vintage Sansui that I'd hate to part with, but could use the money.
    Make it Funky! :)

Thread Information