Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Default Stereo receivers any good?

Hey I was just looking at some receivers and I saw the NAD C740. Has anyone had any experiance with it or heard things about it? Heres the link for it ... C740 . I've been thinking about seperates but I have kind of decided to not spend quite that much money on audio stuff just yet (still trying to save for a car and school). I like the idea of a stereo receiver since I only watch movies like 3 percent of the time so I'd like to boost my 2 ch sysytem instead of wasting money on a receiver with functions I dont need such as 7.1 and stuff. Well once again any ideas will be helpful. Thanks!

Michael

Member Sales Rating: (0)

If you don't listen to the radio, I'd suggest getting an integrated amp. It's almost separates but there lots of inexpensive ones like this Marantz PM-7200 You can still pick up a tuner if do listen to the radio.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Cool thanks cause I never thought of ditching the crappy tuner since I never listen to the radio. Thanks I'll have to look into integrateds.

Stronzo
    Member Sales Rating: (7)

Michael,

The C740 is a great product.. It certainly will not disappoint and there is very little competition in terms of sound quality. The closest I could think of is the Harman Kardon 3475 Stereo receiver I once had - which I prefered over my Carver seperates at the time.

Both items are very well made.... I'd recommend them anytime..

Thread Information