Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default I'm getting frustrated

As some of you guys might of read, I had a problem with my Denon AVR-1804 receiver. So my dealer sent it out July 30 and I still don't have it back. I'm really starting to get impatient, it's almost been a month. Has anyone else felt that Denon Canada had slow customer service? Should it really take that long?

Gerry

I have had nothing but SLOW service from Denon Canada.

Pack it up - send it away - 4 weeks later - it is on the "Test Bench" and they have been unable to confirm the problem.....Send it back - still has a problem. I'm not sending it back for 6 weeks again - warranty or not.

Makes me really happy I bought Denon - sheesh - would have been better off with Onkyo.

Never again.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Originally posted by VE6OHV
    Makes me really happy I bought Denon - sheesh - would have been better off with Onkyo.
    Never again.
    Yep, 5 Onkyo's not a single problem........
    PS3 and HD Front Projection, life is good. Too bad Blu-Ray and the PS3 are already obsolete.....

I'm up to the point where I think I'm going to trade in my receiver. If my dealer takes it off my hands I will be looking at either a Yamaha, Marantz or Nad. Tell me what model you guys think I should look at within these 3 brands. I want something a step up from my AVR-1803.

You should be able to nab a Yamaha RXv1400 or 2400 on the cheap soon, because the 1500 and 2500 are due to land in October.

I had a denon DVM-4800. 6 months later it broke. 2 months later I finally got it back, so much for 7-10 days... And that was Denon USA

Howie

Thread Information