Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Interest Check: LSi15s, LSi7s, LSiC, PSW-650 Sub, Denon AVR-3805 AVR, Outlaw 7100 Amp

[B]Edit: All remaining items are now on eBay. This includes the Denon AVR-3805 Receiver, the LSi15s, the LSi7s, and the PSW-650 subwoofer. If anyone's interested in buying any of these items outright, send me a PM and I can pull the plug the auction. Links to the specific auctions are below.[/B]

----------

[b]Auctions[/b]

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5727740948]LSi15s[/URL]

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5727741830]LSi7s[/URL]

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5727845754]Denon AVR-3805 Receiver[/URL]

[URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5727844120]Polk PSW-650 Subwoofer[/URL]

----------

[B]Pictures[/B]

[URL=http://www.squaresound.com/ht/ht1.jpg]LSi15s and LSiC[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.squaresound.com/ht/ht2.jpg]LSi7 Right[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.squaresound.com/ht/ht3.jpg]LSi7 Left[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.squaresound.com/ht/ht4.jpg]LSi15 Right[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.squaresound.com/ht/ht5.jpg]LSi15 Left[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.squaresound.com/ht/ht6.jpg]LSiC[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.squaresound.com/ht/ht7.jpg]Outlaw 7100 Amp[/URL]

----------

Hi guys,

Here's the situation. I have a killer home audio / theater setup here that I absolutely love. It consists of Polk Audio LSi15 fronts (Ebony), LSiC Center Channel (Ebony), LSi7 rears (Ebony), a PSW-650 subwoofer (Ebony), a Denon AVR-3805 Receiver, and an Outlaw Audio 7100 7-channel Amplifier. The sound quality blows me away, but I'm seriously considering selling the whole thing for a couple of reasons:

1. I already ended up having to spend a lot more on this setup than I planned, but then I found out that the LSi series really doesn't perform well without an amp -- especially with Denon AVRs. Some of the speakers I ordered were special order, so I wasn't able to cancel the order. I decided to bite the bullet and spend another $825 + shipping on an amplifier. Now, the bills are rolling in and I'm in over my head.

2. As lovely as my home theater sounds at decent volumes, I rarely get to experience it. We have a one-year-old in the house, and I really can't watch movies / play games except at night. In order to not wake anyone, I have to keep the system turned down, so I'm really not taking advantage of it.

With this in mind, I think I would be almost as happy with something a lot more modest. I figure I'll be able to get a decent setup and save a lot of money as well.

As for condition, I've had everything for almost exactly two months. The LSi7s, LSiC, and AVR3805 were bought brand-new from a local electronics store and are still in brand-new condition.

The LSi15s were floor models, but they look brand-new. When they arrived, I honestly thought they might've made a mistake and shipped me new ones instead because these are immaculate. The left speaker has a tiny nick in the top (which I accidentally caused by bumping it with a shelf door), but both are flawless otherwise.

The Outlaw 7100 amp was purchased directly from Outlaw. It was one of their "B-Stock" units, meaning it was probably a customer return. When I opened the box, it looked brand-new, and it is still in brand-new condition.

So, to recap, everything is basically in brand-new condition with the exception of the subwoofer, which has a few cosmetic imperfections, but works flawlessly.

I've thought of taking everything to eBay, but I thought I'd check interest here first. Plus, I'd really prefer to avoid the fees/hassles of eBay.

I don't have much to go on for pricing besides used eBay pricing, so here's what I'm thinking:

[B]LSi15 (Pair)[/B] - $900 + Actual Shipping

[B]LSi7 (Pair)[/B] - $420 + Actual Shipping

[B]LSiC[/B] - $350 + Actual Shipping

[B]Outlaw 7100 Amp[/B] - $750 + Actual Shipping

Feel free to ask questions in the thread and I'll answer them promptly, but please keep offers to PM. If I can get most of the stuff accounted for at reasonable prices, I'll most likely sell. If I end up having to take a gigantic hit on everything to get it sold, it won't be worth it and I'll probably just keep it. I would prefer US Postal Money orders for payment, but we can discuss PayPal too if you'll help me out on the fees.

As for feedback, I have 229 all-positive eBay feedbacks under tjmaxwell2, and 31 all-positive heatware refs under tjmaxwell. Shipping will be handled by UPS Ground, and I'll only charge actual shipping/packaging costs. Everything will ship in the original boxes with plenty of packing supplies to ensure safe delivery. Keep in mind that a lot of this stuff is really heavy so shipping could be steep. If anyone happens to live near Denver, Colorado, we can arrange a local pickup.

That's about it. Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks.
    Last edited by tjmaxwell; 10-25-2004 at 04:07 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

TJ....

Sorry to hear about having to sell off the system.

Judging by your post count though you're fairly new and may not be aware of the guidelines of the Flea Market.

That being said......This isn't an Ebay substitute, and people that want to list their items here are more than welcome to do so, but they need to be listed with prices. We don't treat this forum like Ebay, and conducting all business via PM's would cause people to unknowingly bid against each other.

If you'd like to sell your stuff, you'll have better luck doing so by listing what you're looking to get out of your items.

Hopefully this isn't being received harshly, but guidelines have been formed to prevent people from stepping on each others toes.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7995/meterdq8.gif

Member Sales Rating: (17)

What a stick in the mud that brentt2 fellow is... I thought it was quite a nice straight forward ad. Very well described. Good luck! :)
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D

Member Sales Rating: (11)

I agree with Brett. Just tell us what you want and keep things in the open.

Nice post on the whole, just suggest you state asking prices and keep the offers in the open.

I am with Brett on this .........he is most certainly right about eBay being eBay and this being a friendly Polk F O R U M.

Goodluck anyway.........................:) ..........Pat
    Denon #2900, Denon stereo receiver, Conrad Johnson Sonographe 120 amp, Blue Jeans cables, and Klipsch RF-7's

Thanks for the feedback guys. I understand the points you've made Brett, so I've posted prices. Based on what the same items have sold for (used) on eBay recently, I believe they are pretty fair, but they are negotiable. I just ask that you please don't post lowball offers in the thread. It doesn't do anyone any good.

I can also add some pictures tonight if anyone's interested.
    Last edited by tjmaxwell; 09-28-2004 at 10:59 AM.

I'm looking for an LSiC myself - I don't suppose you have any references? Good eBay feedback or a senior forum member who can vouch for you, etc?
    Dodd Audio ELP [ Tubes ] // Harman Kardon AVR330 // Parasound HCA-1203A // Denon DVD-2900
    Polk Audio LSi9, LSiC, LSi 7 // HSU STF-2 // Signal Cable Interconnects (SG BW/A2/MP)

[URL=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=1701]Heatware Feedback[/URL]

[URL=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=tjmaxwell2]eBay Feedback[/URL]

Alright, I'll take dibs on the LSiC. About to head off the work, so I'll PM you later about questions and details.

TJ,

Do you live in Indiana or close by?

Maybe I don't know where to look for your address or zip code.

.........................................Pat
    Denon #2900, Denon stereo receiver, Conrad Johnson Sonographe 120 amp, Blue Jeans cables, and Klipsch RF-7's

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Speakers=>Salk SongTowers, SongCenter,Surrounds-SongSurronds1, Lsi7
    PreAmp, Amp => Marantz AV8801, Parasound A21, Outlaw 770
    Source => Oppo BDP-103, Mede8er 600XD, Dune HD Smart D1, Synology DS1813+(16TB)
    Sub - JTR Captivator S2 (Dual 18")
    Screen=> JVC RS-45 projector Da-Lite HP 133" 2.35

Geez...obviously the thread was too long for everyone to read. ;) I live in Denver, Colorado.

lomic, I've got you down for the LSiC, and the LSi15s are pending as well. I'm going to give the thread several days to see if there's interest in other items. If I can get most everything sold, we'll work out the shipping details.
    Last edited by tjmaxwell; 09-28-2004 at 02:55 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

What color are the Lsi15's?

Speakers=>Salk SongTowers, SongCenter,Surrounds-SongSurronds1, Lsi7
    PreAmp, Amp => Marantz AV8801, Parasound A21, Outlaw 770
    Source => Oppo BDP-103, Mede8er 600XD, Dune HD Smart D1, Synology DS1813+(16TB)
    Sub - JTR Captivator S2 (Dual 18")
    Screen=> JVC RS-45 projector Da-Lite HP 133" 2.35

Default Re: Interest Check: LSi15s, LSi7s, LSiC, PSW-650 Sub, Denon AVR-3805 AVR, Outlaw 7100 Amp

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tjmaxwell [/i]
    [B]It consists of Polk Audio LSi15 fronts (Ebony)[/B][/QUOTE]

They are ebony (black).

Bump! Need more people to buy stuff so Max will sell :)
    Dodd Audio ELP [ Tubes ] // Harman Kardon AVR330 // Parasound HCA-1203A // Denon DVD-2900
    Polk Audio LSi9, LSiC, LSi 7 // HSU STF-2 // Signal Cable Interconnects (SG BW/A2/MP)

What do you still have left?

Nothing is accounted for except the center channel. Someone was interested in the LSi15s, but he backed out. I'll probably end up keeping the receiver, but I'd at least like to get the speakers spoken for.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

I'm interested in the sub, do you take paypal?

I'll accept PayPal if you're willing to pay the fees. Please PM if you have any more questions. Thanks.

Bumping this up to see if there's any new interest. Everything is still available unless lomic still wants to call dibs on the LSiC. Help an unemployed sap out.

gwh wants a used LSiC.

Member Sales Rating: (12)

PM sent

Yes, I am still extremely interested in the LSiC.

Unfortunately, it seems that's the only piece people are interested in.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Nice list of equipment TJ, sorry to hear you're letting it go. I realize I don't have a large post count here......I lurk alot, so please don't take offense at a suggestion.

I do, however, check Audiogon frequently. If you're not familiar with it already you should check it out. Strictly enthusiasts over there and as a result there is a predominance of mid to hi-fi gear. It also results in well taken care of gear and thoughtful and gracious transactions (at least in my direct experience).

The LSi series seems to get decent traffic over there. I believe a pair of 15's just went for just north of $900. Anyhow, just trying to help. Good luck.

(back to lurking)

Member Sales Rating: (12)

[QUOTE]Feel free to ask questions in the thread and I'll answer them promptly, but please keep offers to PM. If I can get most of the stuff accounted for at reasonable prices, I'll most likely sell.

This is some very nice gear, make offers.
    G

Everything still available. Last chance before eBay/Audiogon. :)

Polk-a-dweeb

I can't believe no one has jumped on some of this gear!:eek:
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D

I've had lots of interest in the center channel, but that's pretty much it. I've been laid off recently, so the stuff definitely has to be sold, but I would like to get it all sold together so I can afford something cheaper. An Audiogon auction may be my best bet.

Polk-a-dweeb

The 7100 amp should be high on anyones list. It's a great amp and has a great Bang vs. Buck ratio. Lsi15's...Come on folks, how can you pass these up? Great speakers and your helping out a fellow Polkie!
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D

Thread Information