Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Default Good deal on Polks?

Has anyone ever bought anything off of this site? It looks like they carry a lot of electronics at reasonable prices.

[URL=http://brandnamez.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=271&lastcatid=157&step=4&AffNo=885020543]Brandnamez[/URL]

This looks to be a good deal on some LSi15's(even with shipping). I think someone here was looking for a pair recently.

Member Sales Rating: (14)

They have some decent prices... It's a shame the website looks like it was designed by a six year old.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

that's odd, i use your link and i see the lsi15's but if i go through their website and try to find it, i can't locate the lsi15's. bizarro
    "Without ice cream there would be madness."

Member Sales Rating: (0)

I tried to buy some RT55i's from them about 2.5 years ago. The website said they were in stock so I placed an order. They charged my card, sent me an invoice and said the speakers should arrive within 2 weeks. After a month I contacted them and told them I hadn't received the speakers yet. A week later they contacted me and said they were not in stock and were discontinued. Took me another month of back and forth calls and emails to get them to have my card account credited back.

I will never deal with them again.

Vinny

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Default BrandNamez

Sounds like you used a link from AudioReview.com. A while ago you could still bring up their pages for RTi150's and 70's. If I remember correctly they don't or didn't have Polk's listed under their speaker sections of thier web pages. Can bring up LSi speakers pages by going through the AudioReview buy now or shop now links. Usually the only 2 that come up are BrandNamez and Crutchfield. If you're interested I'd try bringing up the LSi15 page on their website and then calling them to verify that they are available. Yes they do have some good prices but you have to watch them, cause some of their stuff is more expensive.

Thread Information