I recently purchased a set of replacement midwoofs for my M5 wedge speakers (used as surrounds) and can't seem to find a way to get the front baffle off to replace the drivers.

A nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated.

BTW, buying the replacement drivers from Polk (through Helen Yarbor) was truly an A+++ experience. Kudos!