Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (40)

Default NOS Boxed Tube Grab-Bags - Part Duex

Pic of sample lot.

Mostly NOS GE, some Raytheon, Telefunken, Realistic, Tung-Sol, CBS, Sovtek, RCA, and Sylvania. ALL IN ORIGINAL BOXES.

Mostly radio and TV tubes, some power tubes. What is a tube? What's the 'tube' stuff all about? Is it like a lightbulb? Now's your chance to find out, first hand.

Cool factor alone is off the charts, proudly display these vintage (1950's - 1970's) tubes in your man cave, or scattered amongst any of your collectibles - old books, cameras, die cast toys - you name it.

There are FOUR lots for sale, so I know I have enough to go around. I probably enough to do more, but for now FOUR lots are up for grabs. Limit ONE lot per member, unless some lots don't sell.

Each lot will contain TWENTY NOS, in original box tubes. I will guarantee ONE NOS Amperex 807 Capped Power Tube (largest tube in the pic, centered), and one sleeve of FIVE matching NOS GE tubes (with original sleeve) in each lot. The remainder will be what I grab, and I'll try to have an assortment of brands in each lot.

20 NOS boxed tubes, $30 shipped. Limit 1 per member. Canadian members welcome, add $3. The Amperex 807 is worth damn near, if not the asking price, not even mentioning the other tubes, and the sleeve.

LOT 1 - available

LOT 2 - available

LOT 3 - available

LOT 4 - available

Cheers,
    Russ
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by RuSsMaN; 12-29-2004 at 10:38 PM.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (19)

Geez man, where do you get this stuff from?
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50 LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."

I've got a lot of Crazy Uncles.

I've got boxes upon boxes of tubes, some I'm not even sure what is in them. This was one of the bigger boxes, so I figured instead of researching each and every tube, running listings, etc - I'd just offer up some grossly under-priced lots for the gang.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

FWIW

I think tubes, especially full new sleeves of them are really Cool!! even if they can't be used , but just displayed..

even if Russman is offering them, I still think their cool .. :D
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC

This is open to anyone and everyone, buy a box already. I need these outta here!

Cheers,
    Russ

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Silly stupid questions #744 and #745:

Are any of the tubes the appropriate type to work in my Ah! Njoe Tjoeb CD player? If so, I may buy a grabbag lot just to be able to experiment "rolling tubes".

What payment methods do you accept? PayPal?

I believe your Ah! uses a duet of 6DJ8/6922. There wouldn't be any of those in these lots, but if you wanted to throw $10 more in I could include a matched pair of Sovtek 6922 for you to roll (normally $10 or so each).

You should actually start a new post, and let's find out what you have in there already, and what your options are.

Cheers,
    Russ

Well, I've got these out over the office floor, they go back in the big box, and off to storage next week.

Cheers,
    Russ

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I'll take one box. Your m/o will go out next week. You don't happen to have any 7199 do you? Damn things are getting really hard to find.

Maurice
    CD Player: Original CD-A8T
    Receiver: Harman/Kardon HK3390
    Speakers: Polk Audio RT1000p
    "I would rather have a cup of tone than an ocean of power" **Dr. Harvey Rosenberg**

Thread Information