Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (20)

Default FS: Yamaha Piano DGS-500

I was going to list this on Ebay, but I thought I'd list here first, just in case anyone here wants it. So it's nto audio equipment per se, but it's a music instrument, and that's close enough.

I'm looking to get $450 for it.

My digital camera has the flu, so I can't take pictures...but I GUARANTEE that this thing is in PERFECT condition, not 1 scratch or even 1 speck of dust. I hook this up to a mini stereo system, so the speakers haven't seen more than a couple hours of use.

I have the original box and manual, all that stuff. This does have a few hours of usage time, but when you open the box, you will NOT be able to see any signs of usage, it looks NEW...would therefore make a great Christmas present.

I really hate to sell this becuase I love playing it so much, but I need the cash right now...I can always buy another when the money situation improves.

Any questions, let me know. I'll leave this on here a few days before sending to the bay...

Thanks
    Last edited by AsSiMiLaTeD; 12-01-2004 at 12:43 PM.
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Thread Information