Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holiday songs

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Default Holiday songs

How about a list of holiday songs you wish would get buried never to return. Here's a few from my list:

1. Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney - Simply a terrible song! It sounds like an acid trip through the holiday season. The only reason they play it is because of McCartney's name. Other than that, it's a Wonderfully TERRIBLE song!

2. Chanukah song by Adam Sandler - PLEASE OH PLEASE GOOD LORD LET THIS SONG DIE!!!! "Put on your yamukah and throw this song in the trashikah!!!"

3. Santa Baby by Madonna - This is a true personal choice. If one more damn stripper asks to dance to this song while wearing a santa hat and nothing else, I'll slit my wrists!!! Ask for another song please!!! I don't mind the stripper with nothing on but a santa hat (this is very hot!), but the song has got to go!!!

Come on guys, what holiday songs make ya nuts?

John
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

Old Polk
    Member Sales Rating: (10)

Default Re: Holiday songs

Originally posted by john d. strong
    Come on guys, what holiday songs make ya nuts?
    All of them - BAH HUMBUG!

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer - I'd like to run over the guy that wrote that song with a Mack truck.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Originally posted by F1nut
    Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer - I'd like to run over the guy that wrote that song with a Mack truck.
    LMFAO!!!

Forgot about that one. I haven't heard that one too much this year. Perhaps I've been lucky and missed it. Wish I could be as lucky to miss that GODDAMM Adam Sandler s**T! F-ing annoying!

John
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

John, I'd be more than happy to run over that no talent, beanie hat wearing mofo too!
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (18)

I want a hippo for xmas......dumb A$$ song
    HT- HK 335, Rotel 1075, Miova PC, AQ Indigo speaker cable, XLO jumpers, AQ Diamondback Ics, AQ HDMI x2, AQ component, Signal cable analog II Ics, Signal cable digcoax, Signal cable Toslink, Rti8, Csi5, Rti6, Energy s10.2, Panny 42" Plasma, PS3, Harmony 1100 (on the way, thanks Sal) and Harmony PS3 Adapter(picking it up tonight) LG dvdp(for the kids) , Monster 3600MKII all on a dedicated circuit.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

There are alot of them that piss me off.

Like anything by any pop music "artist" from the late 80's to the present. It's all disguisting and the ONLY reason it's considered a Christmas song is because one of these lame-brained half-wit manufacturered pop stars put it on a Christmas album.

However, I do like Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer and can recall all the lyrics from memory.

Also, the ONLY person who should be singing "Santa Baby" is Eartha Kitt...nobody does it better!

Thread Information