Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default static from center channel?

I thought there was a post on this but couldn't find it.

Last night I was watching Ron Burgandy. I noticed that I was getting some static from my CSi3 center channel speaker on high S's. Any suggestions as to what this might be.

This is the first time I have noticed it.

Thanks,
    Mr. A

Member Sales Rating: (18)

was this only going on with this show ? did you try another show or DVD ?
    HT- HK 335, Rotel 1075, Miova PC, AQ Indigo speaker cable, XLO jumpers, AQ Diamondback Ics, AQ HDMI x2, AQ component, Signal cable analog II Ics, Signal cable digcoax, Signal cable Toslink, Rti8, Csi5, Rti6, Energy s10.2, Panny 42" Plasma, PS3, Harmony 1100 (on the way, thanks Sal) and Harmony PS3 Adapter(picking it up tonight) LG dvdp(for the kids) , Monster 3600MKII all on a dedicated circuit.

I didn't try another dvd because that would of really irritated my girlfriend, it all sounds good to her.

But this is the first time I have noticed it. Tuesday night we watched Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark and it sounded crisp and perfect. Is it possible that it could of been the movie's recorded sound?

Member Sales Rating: (18)

Thats what I was thinking and whyI asked if you tried another DVD...I have the csi3 never noticed this..... I would say try another DVD.....are your connections all tight ?
    HT- HK 335, Rotel 1075, Miova PC, AQ Indigo speaker cable, XLO jumpers, AQ Diamondback Ics, AQ HDMI x2, AQ component, Signal cable analog II Ics, Signal cable digcoax, Signal cable Toslink, Rti8, Csi5, Rti6, Energy s10.2, Panny 42" Plasma, PS3, Harmony 1100 (on the way, thanks Sal) and Harmony PS3 Adapter(picking it up tonight) LG dvdp(for the kids) , Monster 3600MKII all on a dedicated circuit.

Yeah everything is tight. I will go back this evening after work and double check everything.

Thanks,
    Mr. A

Thread Information