Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default FS: RT 16 in Atlanta

I have been bitten by the upgrade bug and need to generate some extra money for my upgrade. I have a pair of RT 16's that I would be willing to sell. Looking for a local sale only. Reply to this post, send a PM, or email to talk about price. I also have a few pics I can email to anyone interested.

Member Sales Rating: (19)

There are a couple of folks on this forum who live near Atlanta (myself included) and who may be interested, but you gotta post a price. Pics and a detailed description of their condition would be nice, too.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50 LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."

OK, I attempted to attach a photo, but the file size is over the limit on this forum. If you want pictures, I can email them to whoever is interested.

I bought these new from United Audio Center in Chicago in the fall of 1997. One driver went bad two years ago and was replaced by Polk Audio under warranty. Speakers have no scratches and no major dings. Overall condition is 9/10.

As far as price, I was thinking around $300-$400.

Here are some pics...
    Attached Images  

more...
    Attached Images  

Thread Information