Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default Ah! install instructions

I have a 2005 Nissan Altima with Bose system. I would like to install a new system in this vehicle but I can't find any installation instructions on the web. All I need to know is how to remove all the trim to get a new radio/speakers installed. I would also like to know how to remove most of the interrior incase I decided to put down second skin or something similar. Also, are there any good sites to buy replacement trim if needed?

I have been looking on the web for about 2 hours now with no luck. Even Crutchfield doesn't have instructions on this vehicle. Its been out for almost a full year now too.

Any ideas on where to get this info?

Howie

good luck doing it with the bose system...hopefully its not integrated into the cars electrical system too bad...
    id look for a altima specific forum and go from there...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it

I don't care about the Bose system (yes it does have it) I will rewire the system completely and remove all that is Bose! Thats what I did with my Grand Prix, it also had an funny "high end" factory system with external amps.

I was just wondering if anyone had some good sites. I'll post on some Altima sites as well.

H

its nice when it happens where you can just take out the bose system, but theres a few cars where its actually inegrated with the cars main electrical system. especially when navigation is involved. im not aware of any sites that have a data base of how to disassemble your cars interior, i would def. find an altima site where people have had personal experience
    good luck:)
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it

Member Sales Rating: (0)

You could buy your speakers and/or amps from a local shop and then hit them up for directions.

Ive done this several times. When I buy a new car and go to buy speakers for the first time, Ill hit the dude up on how best to remove the panels etc. If youre a paying customer they are usually only too happy to point you in the right direction.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D

Thread Information