Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Internet radio

Member Sales Rating: (28)

Default Internet radio

I installed a wireless network and was having some intermitent connection problems; have been changing the channel, but could not be all day in front of the desktop upstairs to check if connection was lost.....found a pretty nice way of testing it..my son uses a wireless Sennheisser headphone for his PC gaming; I logged to Launchcast (found out about its existence today also..), grabbed the headphones, and have been for the last couple of hours working with the most amazing music selection....there's a decades (70's) channel, and it seems like every song played was either a favorite at some point in my life, or I recognized it and smiled.... This really impressed me; I listen tor XM 70's, and many times I switch channel..

Just wanted to share....I think I'm going to look for a way to connect this to my receiver....

And the good news is that the connection is working great now.... (and those Seinnheisser sound great..)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA

Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman

Member Sales Rating: (20)

I don't use Internet radio much, but when I do, I use LaunchCast, much better than MSN radio IMO.

If anyone knows of anything better, please share...
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Thread Information