Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default HDTV listings guide..?

Just got my HD hooked back up through our local cable company RCN. Just wondering if there is an online HD channel guide to use. I have tried TitanTV and they list all the channels from my RCN cable provider except the HD channels. WTF.

I'd like to find an online guide where I can set up just my "favorites" (all the HD channels) so I can find out what's worth watching at a glance.

Help!

Greg
    suds, suds and more suds!

Member Sales Rating: (20)

I just use tvguide.com. You can select your service provider and choose to view HDVT listings only...
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

At titantv, you have to manually add the hd channel using the channel number and callletters because those numbers vary in each market for cable companies. Once you et it up, it will remember them and you can add those channels to your favorites tab there.

Cool, thanks guys.

I also checked out HDTVGALAXY...not bad but it doesn't show the HD programs for morning and early afternoon. Specifically HBO, SHOWTIME and Cinemax.

Originally posted by fireshoes
    At titantv, you have to manually add the hd channel using the channel number and callletters because those numbers vary in each market for cable companies. Once you et it up, it will remember them and you can add those channels to your favorites tab there.
    fireshoes,
    Cool, got 'er all figured out. Pretty neat seeing all those little red HD letters everywhere in the listings.

Polk, I'll check out the tvguide sight a little later.

Thread Information