Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default Maple 600i's & CSi20 for $200

Here is the link:
    [url]http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=229265[/url]
    Last edited by gshisme; 03-18-2005 at 01:28 PM.
    suds, suds and more suds!

Member Sales Rating: (17)

North Victoria Gardens, Altacucawanda, California

completely off subject, but I read your sig that you still need amp, what happened to the Rotel?

take care, Greg!
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.

polkatese,

The deal just didn't feel right...so I backed out. Had a member here been selling it, I would have purchased it in a heartbeat. Just saw an outlaw 750 listed on AG...already sold. So yea, I'm back in the hunt again. Jeez, the newer used multi channel amps are selling at almost new retail prices and the older ones I'm just not real comfortable buying for one reason or the other. There are a few really good deals that pop up occasionally but they are scoffed up almost immediately. Kinda' gettin' frustrated as I don't have a whole lot of coin to work with and I know the RTxxi's will sing much better with a little more juice.

By the way, sounds like your ready for more cabeling projects. :D

Greg

Member Sales Rating: (11)

I almost had the 750 for someone. Probably no more than 10 minutes late. I was the second person to email him.
    Tschüss
    Zach

Member Sales Rating: (17)

North Victoria Gardens, Altacucawanda, California

Cabling project? I am talking to Linksys Product Development guys right now, to go through specs on what it takes for a wireless system, so I that I never have to go through what did last night...

the Linksys part is obviously a dream, but the pain is real!

What is your budget, # of channels, and what brand are you looking for? I'll help you looking for it.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.

LOL

Just about the time I have all the cables nice and neat and bundled, power cords seperated from the audio and video cables...BAM, I either add or change something and gotta' do the cable thing all over again. UHG! I should lighten up and put some casters on the bottom of my rack.

Anyway my budget right now is between $400 & $650. I need power for 5 channels and would prefer a five channel amp but now I'm thinking of going two channel right now for my mains and worry about the center and surrounds in the future. My preferences are Rotel, Parasound and Outlaw. I know...good luck!

Greg

And thanks for the offer to help Polkatese. I appreciate that. Dan's B&K would be sweet but I just don't have the coin right now. Man that would be a nice piece to have.

Thread Information