Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (28)

Default FS: Sanus Steel Foundations SF30b, like new

I'm offering these up here for a few days. If no takers, they will go to Ebay next week.

These speaker stands are basically brand new. I bought them about 3 weeks ago and used them for 2 weeks. My wife just didn't like the look of them, so now I have replaced my whole front setup with towers.

These are good solid steel stands that have twin tubes that can be mass loaded. They weigh something around 17lbs each before loading. I never had a chance to load the tubes, so I don't know how much they will weigh with lead or sand.

There is not a mark on them. I have the original box, packaging, and all the accessories. I will carefully dissassemble and rebox for shipping.

They are 30" tall. The base is 11.75"Wx14.75"D and the top plate is 6"Wx6.5"D. The are weight rated at 25lbs, but I honestly think they could hold 50lbs or more with no problem. The curved base plate has two reinforcing ribs that aren't seen in photos.

[URL=https://www.sanus.com/pdf/literature/Steel_Found_Sell_Sheet.pdf]A link to the info sheet[/URL]

These normally sell for around $150. I'm offering them here for $95+ actual shipping by FedEx ground within CONUS. Package is 39lbs from 30127 (shipping ranges from <$15 on E.Coast to almost $30 for W. Coast). I will consider shipping to Canada by USPS actual costs. These are made in US, so there should be no import duty.

I haven't sold here before, but my ebay and audiogon accounts are both billbillw. I have 100% + feedback at both.

Here are some pix:
    [IMG]http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billbillw/ebay/sf30b1.jpg[/IMG]

I should mention that these are a darker black than the pix show. I lightened them up so that you could see that there are no marks or scratches.

[IMG]http://bellsouthpwp.net/b/i/billbillw/ebay/sf30b2.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by billbillw; 04-01-2005 at 05:42 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default Re: FS: Sanus Steel Foundations SF30b, like new

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by billbillw [/i]
    [B]My wife just didn't like the look of them, so now I have replaced my whole front setup with towers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Gee, I just feel awful for ya! :D

Default Re: Re: FS: Sanus Steel Foundations SF30b, like new

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by fireshoes [/i]
    [B]Gee, I just feel awful for ya! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the sympathy. I was tough going from a set of RT25i on stands to a set of RT800i. :D
    I'm surprised that my wife instantly said she liked the look of the towers.:p

Member Sales Rating: (6)

[thread derail] LOL...you ever notice that when you mention the speakers will match the coffee table, they don't ask how much?

It goes like this "Well honey, I [i]really[/i] don't like these speakers, but they will match the family room furniture...so...If I [i]have[/i] to, I'll go ahead and order them....:D

...works every time.[/thread derail]
    Last edited by steveinaz; 04-01-2005 at 12:24 PM.

Source: Squeezebox Touch/CIA Power Supply
    DAC: Benchmark DAC/PRE
    Linestage: Placette RVC Passive
    Power Amp: Parasound HCA-1500A
    Speakers: Harbeth Compact 7ES-3 Monitor
    Subwoofer: SVS PB12-NSD

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Just got a set of these for my 9's, and they work wonderfully. Haven't loaded the tubes or blu-tacked them down yet, but still very stable and the sharp spikes pierce through the carpet to grab the hardwood. If you have lower stands, measure your tweeter height and your listening position - I sit on a pretty low couch but 30" still puts my tweets at ear level, and that dramatically improved soundstage and image as everyone says it does.
    Dodd Audio ELP [ Tubes ] // Harman Kardon AVR330 // Parasound HCA-1203A // Denon DVD-2900
    Polk Audio LSi9, LSiC, LSi 7 // HSU STF-2 // Signal Cable Interconnects (SG BW/A2/MP)

Last chance for these here. At the end of the day, I'm listing them on Ebay. They gotta go.

Member Sales Rating: (19)

billbillw - I'll take them! pm on the way.
    DKG999
    -----------------------------------------
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC

-SOLD-
    to dkg999

Thanks Doug

Member Sales Rating: (19)

billbillw - rec'd the stands last Thursday! They are in great shape and you did a great job of packing them! I finally got time to set them up tonight. The RTi6's look great on them. Thank You!

I'll PM Shack and add good feedback for you!
    DKG999
    -----------------------------------------
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dkg999 [/i]
    [B]billbillw - rec'd the stands last Thursday! They are in great shape and you did a great job of packing them! I finally got time to set them up tonight. The RTi6's look great on them. Thank You!

I'll PM Shack and add good feedback for you! [/B][/QUOTE]

Doug- I'm glad they met your satisfaction.

Thread Information