Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Member Sales Rating: (58)

Thomas - Rant away man, rant away. If you come thru the DC area, you better be in contact with the crew....good food and good music will help you chill.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Man, life has just got you down right now. It will get better. You did ask for prayers, so I don't feel to pushy saying this. Trust in God, he will get you through.

Thanks, guys. I wish we had the time to stop in DC, Doro. I'd love to get to know another fellow Polkie, but we're getting pressed for time as it is. We wanted to leave Monday, and here it is almost Wed. They're going to go ahead with the funeral tomorrow morning, and I hate, just hate that we can't be there for it. I wish we could say goodbye to John before they, well, you know. I remember, we went down there when our daughter was just 6 months old, and the first time she looked at John, she just started screaming. She just couldn't look at him without crying. She just wasn't use to guys, I guess. The only ones who were ever around her were me, and my wife's dad. The other day I was wondering if our second kid, Joel, who's now 5 months would do the same when he first saw him. :) I know he would have. He's not use to guys, either.

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Its always darkest before the dawn. Have faith. We're all pulling for you and your family.

Old School

When it rains...

Crap like that happens when you least need it in your life.

As Frazier would have said, "We're listening...".

Safe journey to you and yours...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Just keep truckin' on through it all; you'll make it. We're all remembering you in our prayers.

Thread Information