Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Thread: Great Deals!

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Default Great Deals!

Polksters,

Just wanted to drop a line and say that their are many deals that go on this forum that are just flawless and really show what we are all about a family, the stuff that Russman finds and offers is great, along with so many others, I hope we continue to focus on these deals and not the negatives ones. I also appreciate the calling out of the the people who try to get over on some of us. I have completed stripping my system with the sale of most of my stuff, no hassels, no problems, great people and great deals. Just wanted to vent alittle.

CRJ:)

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Ditto those sentiments, I've never had a bad experience with anyone. The last major incident that we had was before I was even here so that' s a pretty decent track record for the amount of gear and money involved.

Keep up the good work everyone! :cool:
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Someone find me some SRS's, 1.2's, or 1.2TL's in AZ and I'll agree! ;) :D

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d

Thread Information