Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (20)

Default FS: Wireless Headset Plantronics CS50 and HL10

Yeah, I know it won't likely sell on here, but thought I'd give you guys first crack just in case someone's been looking at these. I know there are enough of us gadget freaks on here that it's worth a shot listing it here to avoid the hassle of Ebay. I don't anticipate much interest though, and will leave it here until tomorrow night, at which time I'll list it on the bay.

[B]What:[/B] This is a wireless headset for a land-line phone (no it won't work with your cell phone).

It's a Plantronics CS50. I'm also including the headset lifter (HL10) - it automatically lifts the headset on your phone so you can answer your phone while away from your desk with the press of a button on the headset itself.

Here's a link to an auction for one that sold a couple days ago, using this link because it looks to be the auction with the best information listed. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=84080&item=5765456534&rd=1[/url]

[B]Price:[/B] Most of the auctions I've seen that include the HL10 lifter close at around $220 or so. I found one auction that included both and closed at $200. So I'll go another $25 below that AND throw in shipping. [B]$175 Shipped in CONUS[/B]. I'm willing to get a bit less $ for this if I can avoid the hassle of dealing with Ebay.

[B]Pics:[/B] I don't have any, and really am just too lazy to take any. I've used this for a total of an hour maybe, so I'm selling in like new condition with original packaging.

Thanks
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Member Sales Rating: (20)

Well I guess I should be glad no one here wanted it :D

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5767902157&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1[/url]
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Thread Information